Chapter 14

We are like Islands in the sea,
Separate on the surface but connected on the deep
<3❤️

- William James

...............................

It's like time is flying like  your Arthur's money...as soon as it's on my hand it's vanished...(🙂)

Why because last time they were planning about the marriage but now they are packing their last luggage because in 1 hour the flight will take them jeju...

Taehyung is not an exception he will go with jimin and yoongi is always there waiting...they will stay in the best resort in jeju to enjoy their 1 week...

"Mom in leaving chim will come to pick me up you should have come with me"- taehyung was coming down with his luggage..

"Son don't worry I'm okay you go i will join you..." Mrs kim said while patting her son head...

There moment got interrupt by the horn... taehyung open the door and meet with a over hyped jimin standing with a bright smile...

"Are you ready we need to leave or we will miss our flight "- jimin utter white checking his friend...

"Yeah I'm all up just waiting for you.."

"Aunty i have told you thousand time but still I am asking you should have come with us but I know you won't and that's making me sad "- jimin pouted...

"I know son but i can't Leave this house empty you know but i promise i will be there before you expect me there...so now just enjoy your day hmmm".... Mrs kim hug him...

Taetae let's go its time... bye auntie....

They both walked out of the house and entered the car...

.....

"Jimin did you invite your colleague or just you close people"...~~

They are on the car heading toward the airport

"Yeah some of but not much..my boss, manager, and some model i work with"~~...

"Oh that's good, when will jinhyung hyung coming...its been ages i last saw him"~~..

"Oh hyung i called him he said he will be here in 2 days maybe tomorrow or a day after.."- jimin answered

"I still can't believe you mochi getting married like how first the night changed..."~~

"When love happened you can't stop yourself my taetae.... wait until you fall...you will understand...."~~

Falling for someone give taehyung the only one person thought and the kiss he shared with him... Unknowingly his fingers track the bracelet he was wearing....he didn't remove it from that night and he has no plans to remove it...

He was drown with the thought didn't notice his friend was calling..

"Yeahhh taehyung" jimin just hit head "why are you day dreaming" get out.!!!.

"Why should i get out..."- taehyung frown

"Can you look around cause we are already at airport....its getting let come out taetae uhhhhhh"...- jimin is now stomping..