chapter 03

You are the moon, that walk with me in my lonely night ~~~

------

Tae baby talk to me, please talk to me

Jimin I'm driving please don't don't annoy me..

"Won't you talk to me your chim", jimin pouted showing his puppy eyes

"Don't show me that eyes I'm not your cat,and about that cat i will deal with him tomorrow"- taehyung said and pointed in his mind that his boss hyung needs some earful.!

Well if you are thinking what happened well nothing much,just jimin got some kicks in ass and some causes, got broken up by taehyung.he was about to left alone in the street but tae is tae heart of an angel can't leave him..but he didn't talk to jimin a single word.!!!

"Park jimin you are going to sleep on floor today i won't share my bed with a betrayer."!
They are going to kim mansion cause Mrs kim want to see jimin and jimin's apartment is not fully ready so.

"Ok i will if you talk to me, please baby I'm telling you i will do you all work, laundry cooking ,cleaning just talk".now jimin feel life is not short as his height!... cause breaking taehyung anger is hard than climbing mount Everest!!!!!

"I well think about it"- Taehyung mutter and stop the car Infront is his house..

Get out!

What!

You don't want to meet mom ".

"Hah"!-jimin ultral in confusion and look around..than he understands they arrived

"Well yea- jimin couldn't even completed cause the car is empty and taehyung is already inside the house, leaving him inside!

"Oh god what i got into myself".~~ he was crying inside. "Oh shit my luggage ahhhhh."
He stomping his legs and took his luggage and go inside the house.

-----

"Bam come take you food,"~~ the dog bark and come running to his fatter and start jumping around.."well well is bumie hungry sorry appa is sorry.." jungkook patting bum's had and arranged the food the dog started eating "

"well he was hungry~~!!!! Jungkook thought

"You eat i will take my shower," its his morning that starts with working out in his gym,than make something for him and bam than he freshen up,get ready to go hospital...but today is his off day he will go to meet his parents .

Its become his habit every off Day he spends his time with his family because thats the only day he got some free time.

He came out from the shower, the towel hanging losly in the end of his hips.showing his v line.. his well bould body with wide
Chest and bricks like abs..! His full hand tattoo being the cherry on top Water dropping from his hair in his face rolling down to his jaw to his chest and between is abs line to disappeared in the towel 💦..