chapter 01

In This forwarding world my life stop Infront of you~~~~~~

------

The best Neurologist doctor of this year goes to "Jeon Jungkook". This year he also proved that he is the best and most humble doctor in Korea the hall echo with the sound of clapping . The man sitting in the front row stood up having the proud smile on his face. He is been winning this award 3 conservative years by "The Doctor Summit in Korea 2024 ".

He walked up to the stage he is wearing his one of finest black suits his hair is jet black and perfectly gelled that showing his perfect handsome face. Being a doctor in this young age and not been in a relationship he being the topic of every gossip and favourite food to dorl. But he do care less cause he is passionate to his work and saving the life, and busy in maintaining his perfect toned body.

So, he not that bothered about those hungry people but who knows he might turn into hungry beast if the table turn..
WHO KNOWS ~~~

"Thank you so much for giving the opportunity to work for the people who need the most "- jungkook started the light doing the extra work to show the country his handsome face " I will do my best to as long as i could" ,"our hospital and my fellow...

"Thank you so much for giving the opportunity to work for the people who need the most "- jungkook started the light doing the extra work to show the country his handsome face " I will do my best to as long as i could" ,"our hospital and my fellow doctors and nurses doing their work "."we will go ahead with the determination to starve the people of our country,,".

"Thank you" ~~~ The people stood up and clapped for the young and successful CEO doctor.

"Well kook you never leave the chance to amaze us, congratulations brother",, namjoon said while showing his dimple.

"thank you hyung, and I learned from the best, I have so much to learn", jungkook said while hugging his cousin. "You sure will do the best in every possible way". namjoon said and dusting jungkook shoulder.

They are cousins namjoon mother is jungkook auntie and they are so close cause jungkook couldn't stay without his jooni hyung.today he being the doctor it's his family profession but his hyung has helped and give him mental support to go on.Namjon being psychiatrist has helped jungkook a lot.today he his thankful to his hyung for helping him that why today also his hyung come to support him.

After that media started to come and asking questions about the show and how do he feel, and someone from behind asked " Are you seeing someone or not,if not what your Ideal type".

Jungkook smile and said " I'm too busy to look at any one, and I don't believe in ideal type if someone can bare with a busy man like me than they are the one". After that bodyguard came and rescue him to the venue where some functions are going on some are talking and some are drinking and having some business talk

"Hello Mr Jeon,," jungkook turn around he was taking with some doctors and namjoon about something. A man in his black suits cat eyes and long hair come forward he was giving the dark aura and having a smirk.

 A man in his black suits cat eyes and long hair come forward he was giving the dark aura and having a smirk

jungook was little bet intermitted by his appearance he was confused who is he .
"Jungkook he his Min Yoongi, CEO of Min Architect LTD". Said namjoon. "ah sorry i don't recognise you, you have changed a lot your long hair doing the work perfectly" . jungkook muttered and forward his drink to welcome him to talk.

"I've Heard a lot of about you and your work"
You are doing well, and jeon hospital is in good hand i can say" , yoongi said as he has grumpy smile on his face, "thank you Mr Min" , hyung you never said anything about you know Mr Min." Jungkook asked joon
Well we meet for some business related suff i asked him to design one of our hospital in Busan" , so that's how we met he do work so good.." "Oh" , that's hospital design was good". Jungkook said as he can't really remember it was 5 years ago. When his dad was in charge of everything.

So Mr min y- , don't call me that its feel I'm old you can call Youngi or hyung it's feel awkward to be formal when we talk ', ah okay Yoongi hyung,,".

Heard you are opening your new brunch in Seoul. "Yeah cause it's Hurd to maintain all from dregu. And my life is connected in Seoul so yeah," ~~ yoongi said having little playful smiles on his face

"Namjon what about?, sorry i couldn't came to your wedding last year ", I wasn't in Korea. Youngi said. "Its ok don't worry" , namjoon said showing his dimple.

Yoongi you tell me,are you still single or not?
Namjon couldn't help but asked

"Well if everything goes well consider myself as a married man in the end of this year"- Yoongi's eyes shine thinking about certain someone.

"So we are getting a invitation on your marriage" . Namjon tease." Yeah sure."so what he do"youngi can't help but asked.."oh jinni I mean Kim seokJin is also a doctor in Kim hospital".

"This whole family is obsessed with doctors dose your house reek of medicine ", Yoongi said and rubbing his nose. Jungkook and namjoon laugh out loud.wish jungkook find someone who is not be a doctor", yeah that would be a combination, both Youngi and namjoon mutter.

As the night getting quiter the function comes to its end and they bide their goodbye.. jungkook was in his car he was checking his nest Monday's schedule as he teke break in Sunday to spending his time with his son Jeon bam the only sole company and his friends in his house as he live alone due to work.

In weekend he will go to there family mansion to meet his family, jungkook is not that extrovert type of a person but his work has made him to as a friendly type of doctor cause if the patient can't feel comfortable than how they share their sickness.

He look outside the car window he thinks if he wasn't a doctor he could have been a fee boy to do as Heart says but fate has its own way to play the role.

Every single happening has its own reason today or tomorrow you will get to know why you are doing what you have been doing.

We are just the tolls of fate that play its game by using us as a mare chessman of chess.

Life is unpredictable you never know what will happen in nest moment.but every opportunity doesn't come always you have to hold your desire tolls hard what if it goes away.

________________________________

Lovely people's ❤️

So this is the first chapter feel free to share your thoughts do vote and comment 💚💜

See you in next chapter.... bye

💜🐯🐰💚