Chapter 16

The way the nature hold the mountain...
The way the shower flow though the mountain...

That's exactly you are holding me closer to your heart..
And your love flowing through me endlessly just like the
Mountain shower..
<3❤️

___________________________

"Where are we going,,, we are walking from last two hours...."

"Just a little bit tae...we will be there just a little..and walking is good for health..."

"Oh please don't throw your doctors lecture if i continue i will be dead before chim's weeding.."~~

If you are wondering what happening its just both taehyung and jungkook out for their outing early in the morning after they had breakfast....they didn't take any transport because they want to enjoy the morning...

"See we are here we reached the bridge... " "looks its so beautiful...."

"Don't tell me we are passing it" - taehyung is shaking inside Why not this shit looking Hella scary on the top of that its shak when you walk pass it!!

"That's exactly what we are here for come baby its getting late..."

"No I'm not going alright my legs are sore... I'm not going.."- taehyung didn't notice the nickname cause he has better fears to pass...

"I'm with you i will not let you fall... come I'm holding you...now hold my hand and come... " -jungkook forward his hand...

With a ultra difficulty he put his hand on jungkooks...

Jungkook started to walk forward but stopped from a tug...he looks behind and saw taehyung was standing the same place.... holding on his hand tight....

Jungkook shake his head and come towards taehyung...and picked him up in bridal style... taehyung yelped and hold him by his neck....

Jungkook look at the wide eyes kitten in his arms...and kissed his nose " you are so cute what will I do with you"....and he started to walk forward...

Taehyung just hide his face on Kooks neck to flustered face... jungkook inwardly cooed at his cuteness...

When they are on middle of the bridge jungkook grin with a evil thought...

"Oh no!! the bridge is shaking tae can you stand i can't balance both of us"...- jungkook smirk but composed himself with fake fears in eyes...

Taehyung first look at jungkook then down and its really swinging but he didn't notice its jungkook who is doing it...

Jungkook was about to put him down but taehyung hold him tight out of fear.....

"Kook don't do this just go,,,,do you want me to have a heart attack " taehyung eyes getting moist with fear...