Chapter 12

Taking baby steps towards you, because i will reach you late..

But

When i hold you like a baby's grip , it will be impossible for you to let Go

<3❤️

__________________________

"Mom did you take you medicine", -taehyung was cooking for himself and his soulmate who said he will be here in 30 minutes..

"Yeah son i took them, let me help you just just came took some rest"..- Mrs kim put her hand on his shoulder..

"No Mom I'm fine you go its about bed time mom you shouldn't stay up late"- taehyung get stopped by the calling bell on his door..

"Looks like you chim is here,"- saying this taehyung went to open the door..

As soon as he opens " Tae tae I'm so fucking happy today" jimin just jumped over him hugging him like a koala..

"Chim you and your habits of crushing me will be the death of me someday you midget"...."get down me" - saying this taehyung just slapped his ass to make him step down..

"Ouch aunty see your son don't even love me i just hugged"- jimin come towards Mrs kim and hugged her..

"I missed you aunty,,,how are you feeling? Hope you health is better than before"- jimin pull out and asked her...

"Yeah son I'm good just going to bed those drugs are making me sleepy..~~~

"Yeah aunty you go"... jimin trun around and looking for his friend...

"Tae where are you.... Where did you vanished"...- jimin walking towards the kitchen to find him..

"Didn't know you got really blind"... taehyung voice can be heard from dinning table..

"Oh you are here... what did you make..~

"Just kimchi fried rice sit I'm getting yours~~...

They ate their dinner...had some little chat and they now doing dishwash..

"Let's go to your room i can't hold myself now i have so much to tell you"...jimin excitedly jump and drag his friend to his room...

"Chim Clam down i just ate i will throw up".. taehyung enter the room and make himself comfortable in the bed...

Jimin sit beside him "so today yoon said something"~~..

"What that he can't be with a mochi anymore - taehyung tease..

"Taehhh,,, listen to me first don't ruin the moment".. jimin hit his hand and pouted..

Ok ok i won't tell me now...

"You better to start packing your staff be ready because we will be in jeju in 3 weeks..~~

And why suddenly ....~~~.

"Because I'm getting married and its a destination wedding in jeju yeahhh...""- jimin squemed...