chapter 04

"Our life is in two dimensions
But if god wants
No matter what it will
Collide <3"~

_________________________________

"Mom can you cook something like hot pot and some mak-guk-su." I'm suddenly craving some food and also "samguypsal"- jungkook said he was reviewing some reports that need to checked .

Well weekend is not weekend , because he is a CEO doctor...for him work is first.right now he was in Jeon mansion sitting with his father taking and doing work while his mother making dinner. He will stay hare.

He was sharply checking he has his angry frown on and his round powar glass over his eyes to pinpoint the importants.

"What day is today my son don't want to follow the diet, I can smell something on you" - Mrs Jeon tease kook.

Jeon Meyoug her personality can't be define normally time and moment show what kind of lady she is...well she a one of those mother who is proud to be mother of a son over that a doctor who is famous world wide!

She want her son to stand with face high and chest wide with self-esteem, but his son never was like this or never will be.

Jungkook was always a boy how show highest respect to his enemy too. cause don't want to show his importance, he want people to acknowledge it by his work.(Humble guy ☺️).

So she always find it cheap ( wait what!!!)

"Why you are pulling his legs he just a hungry human just want to eat, cause my son was made just for eat, sleep, work and repeat! - jeon hyunbin, jungkooks father sipping tea and trying not to laugh

"What with both of you, why are you two bring the same thing...are you two telling I'm not capable of making someone fall for me"- jungkook lift his eyebrows and pointed his pen on himself his eyes shows do you take me as a joke!

"We are not telling., we are seeing son"- Mr Jeon added

Kook son you are going well now start to see someone, if you like i want you to meet her, she is a goo-

"Mom please, I'm not interested in her" - jungkook cutted his mother he is done with the same shit for hundreds time!!

"I want to fall for someone, who will get my eyes. I don't want someone for show off, I'm not like that you know" - jungkook said his annoyance is showing.

"Honey , don't Push him if he doesn't want, his happiness and choice its all of me,and you should be happy too" - Mr Jeon said he can't see his son face the same situation like him.

"Ok i will not but don't say later i didn't give you right suggestion" - Mrs Jeon said narrowing his eyes.

"Mom call me if the dinner is ready. I'm going to my room.I have to do some phone calls to the hospital."- jungkook stood up and gose to his room and surely his mood is ruined.

"You could have just avoide the same thing you say to him".- mr jeon also getting pissed off with same topics that his wife arranged a date for his son with her friend daughter .

I know what good for him, and she is beautiful perfect for my son-

"But he is a grown up man to took all decisions he is not five.stop your childishness!"-mr jeon whisper shouting so his son can't Heard.