Chapter 24

For you i can pass thousands mile...

But without you one single day feels like thousand years..

<❤️

...........

Taehyung mood was sore although he was standing in the middle of a party talking and Chatting with some of the employees...

It was nice party organised by the CEO for there next project... everyone is happy because not everyday you got some free party and have good mood....

But for our taehyung he is not even feeling like being here....his mind only chanting one name and its the bunny doctor he misses...

After last night call he didn't even got any reply of his massage didn't even got any call the whole day was hell for him...

When ever he looks at his phone his lips formed a pout automatically..his heart fall...

You already forgot about me that you didn't even feel like calling... wait until I see you i will poke out your eyes and play baseball with it....you stupid bunny doctor.... His eyes burn already with sadness but he refuses to feel it....

But his thoughts interrupted by a someone.....

"Its look like you are not in a good mood Mr Kim... would you like to have some drinks".. Emmet the CEO offer...

Taehyung look over him he was wearing a botton up shirt with a white blazer... looking good handsome enough for someone fall for...

But taehyung has better one to fall for...but that was out of matter now anyways..

With a smile taehyung agreed they both come near the bar asking for some drinks they sit beside eachother shoulders touching... Emmet put his elbow on the stand and look toward taehyung....

"Are you not enjoying the party you look dropy"- emmet started looking at the hard yet soft features on taehyung face...

"No its not like that i just don't feel good maybe its the weather"...or someone i miss he didn't said the last part....

"Do you wanna go for outing i can surely show you around you will love it"- Emmet was hoping him to agree...

"Well don't know, if i Go i will tell you"... taehyung replied with a smile.....

They had couple of drinks...but soon there attention was brought to the hall where everyone was dancing...

"Wanna have dance Mr Kim"- Emmet offers his hand...

Taehyung was hesitating first but after a while he accepted and both was in the middle dancing swinging their body with the beat...

Suddenly Emmet hold him and offer him for couple dance taehyung was in the influence of drinks didn't protest he put his hand on his shoulder.... Emmet was holding him by waist...

Taehyung close his eyes and the image of him and jungkook dancing flash Infront of him and that brought a smile on his face....