Chapter 22

No matter how far I'm from you,,
No matter how long a fight i have to take just to reach you...

Just say you miss me and want me...
Than baby find me there holding you close to my heart..

<3❤️

....................

"Hello Yoongi hyung,, did i disturb you"... jungkook called yoongi....

"Yes you did disturb me...but tell me why you called"- irritation can be heard from his voice....

"Well hyung tomorrow i will be the one pick up tae for his flight...so don't send anyone there..and also don't tell tae about it".... -jungkook utter in one breath....

'Oh well"-.... yoongi was half asleep so it took him some time to process the matter....but when he understands he smirk..

"well i will not tell him....but you the great Jeon Jungkook gut has fallen hard...umm ummm.....

'Yeah what ever... jungkook got shy...i need to attend another call by hyung"...he hurriedly cut the call  before yoongi could say anything...

He picked up the call it was from his assistant...

"Hello sir did you call..i was busy.. sorry sir i couldn't pickup"...

"Its ok,,mona i need you to arrange a board meeting with the medical travel group tomorrow...and its important... okay"

Ahh okay sir Will do it... don't worry.. anything else...

No that it.....

Aha well sir... good night..

Jungkook cut the call was about to go for bed and call his Mr cutie...but his phone started to ringing and it's his cutie calling....

"Baby i was about to c-

"Where were you....i was calling you.... did you already stated to forget about me"... jungkook was cut off by a whining taehyung..

"Baby i can forget to breathe but not you....how can you think like that".... jungkook make himself comfortable on the bed... taking bam beside him...

"Cheesy doctor~~. Koo I'm so tired from all the preparation...and the work...and its making me miss you more".... taehyung never neg about his work no matter how tiredsome but nowadays he can't help but complain to his koo...

"Well love make you do lots of unexpected stuff "

"Was it too hectic,,,, should I come over,,,,and give my baby a warm hug hmm"... jungkook utter in baby voice...who will tell this the same world wide famus doctor with cold face and personality....

"Koo you are making me feel more bad.....and this fucking work ughhh... sometimes i feel so much headache that it's makes me dizzy"... taehyung said while messaging his forehead...

"Baby you should sleep...its not really good for you and tomorrow you have a long flight so sleep tight... okay"....

"Ok i just wanted to hear your voice before sleeping... bye koo..

Okay sleep well...and i love you....

"Hmmm i know good night"... taehyung mischievously smile he knows how much jungkook hate this but nevermind...he cut the call and fall asleep...

..........................

"Mom stay safe okay..i have told chim he will come to see you...ok I'm going the car must be coming".... taehyung was waiting for his ride when his mother come to give him a hug...both saying eachother to stay safe...