Chapter 25

The sun is bright so do you,,,,
That's Why i need sunglass cause baby you shine more than the sun..
Which can make me

"BLIND IN YOUR LIGHTS"
<❤️

______________________

Jungkook POV:-

Its 10 in the morning i just done with my work which is nothing just made the team familiar with the environment...

Now I'm heading toward the min corporation
To meet my baby.. finally its feel ages since... but I'm feeling quite nervous cause what would be his reaction... will be angry that i didn't talk or will be happy.. whatever lets find out...

I was looking outside the window but a flower shop caught my attention and those pretty flowers remaining me of him..

So i stop the car and stepped out and walked towards those fresh flowers...but the problem is i don't know which one he likes...

Rose's? Marigold? Daisy?... but everyone likes rose..I thought

But i don't want to give him rose its so common i need something unique like him..

" Excuse me can you suggest me something different than those flowers" I asked the owner pointing all those..

Sir can i know whom are you giving or perhaps its for your lover?

Yeah its for him..i replied...

Sir would your lover like tulips its little rare in here..the shop owner told showing different kinds in colour...

But the red tulips got my eyes..its like my Tae... like he got my eyes without even trying and those red tulips stand among all the colourful tulips...

"Make a bouquet with those red one's"...i told her..

Oh nice choice sir...and its has a good meaning..

Its say " if you are in romantically involved and new in relationship red tulips has
"Eternal love and passion"..

"Sir here is your flowers hope you the best".. saying this the shop owner give me the flowers and I'm satisfied how beautiful its looks

 saying this the shop owner give me the flowers and I'm satisfied how beautiful its looks

Pretty just like my baby ....i thought and get inside the car and told the driver to move...

Soon I'm standing outside the long building and waiting for my baby to show up outside i was looking at the entrance...