Chapter 11

The wind starts to blow calmly
The weather giving the peaceful feelings
On the nature
Just like the moment you step inside my life
All the stroms starts to Clam down spreading an unknown peace
Inside me
<3❤️

_________________________________

"Yoon are you serious we will get knot in in 4 weeks from now one..are you kidding".. jimin can't believe is ears like finally

"Do i look like I'm kidding about our own marriage baby hmmm"... yoongi rise his eyebrows and he kissed the shocked log sitting on his lep..

"I love you l love you so much"....... saying this jimin throw himself over Yoongi and hugged him tight...

Right now they are in Yoongi's office room jimin come for launch with his fiance...but his fiance just pulled him into his lap and dropped the bomb...

Jimin is sitting side way and his face is leaning over Yoongi..

Yoongi was holding him by waist and his lips are attached with jimin's checks....

"But yoon we need to lots of planing and we don't have much time and about the venue what w- he was cut off by a pair of lips...

"Clam down baby everything is done,, i have talked with one of the best planer they will arrange everything from venue to location to weeding dress...and as i promised we will have our wedding in-.".... yoongi pause..

In- jimin waits

"Jeju island" '~~~~~

"Yeahhhhh"- jimin just crashed yoongi a sudden kiss...

Yoongi smile in the kiss and started to kiss back.. yoongi hold jimin's neck and pull him more towards him kissing him with full devotion..

Ewwww not in office room horny's ~~~~~

There heated moment got interrupt by someone just enter.... jimin jumped off from Yoongi and he was looking hare and there to avoid the particular boy...

"Ok before you say something why i didn't knock first you said i don't need to because I'm your younger brother...but i did knock and waited for 10 minutes but you didn't said anything so i had to"~~...

Taehyung just put his hand in surrender and look toward his friend who just looking other side.....

Yoongi was shut he doesn't know how to start he was looking at taehyung how was looking at him with a mischievous smirk..

"Okay leave it," "I'm here for last time i told that i need to meet someone well he is our new client...he just asked me to do two designs.._"

One for the Kim hospital and one for his own house-

"Is the name of the client is kim seokjin" yoongi asked in middle..

"~Yeah hyung do you know him?~~...

"Yeah he is infamous doctor Jeon Jungkook brother in law and Kim Namjoon's husband.
Last time we did work for the Jeon's.."

Jeon Jungkook- taehyung Whisper to himself.. the sole name making flips inside him..and the picture of the last week dinner flashes making him more sudder in excitement...