Chapter 23

You stay with me in my breathing,my every step, my every blinking of eyes..

So how can I miss you when you are the reason I'm surviving every lonely
  Day & night

<3❤️

.........................

It is 12 in the night in Korea.... jungkook was in his room packing his belongings...he was excited but now he doesn't even know how to sleep because his insides feel like twisting and turning from eagerness....but he is done with his packing....now he just need to send the schedule to his assistant...

He is all set up right now he and bam is laying....."bam I can't wait to introduce your papa.. you know he an angel... that's given me blessing to stay happy"...

The dog was just looking at his father with Bambi eyes and tongue out...he couldn't understand what his father bubbling in this let night when both of them should sleep...

Jungkook was bubbling whatever his mind telling him...if six months ago someone said how it's feel being in love he would have laughed and said its not his thing to do....

But here he is talking with a dog about his inner thoughts but he stopped when he noticed bam is sleeping soundly he laughed out loud inside the silent bedroom but not so loudly to make bam awake....

"Let's sleep...one day without his voice I'm getting restless... what are you doing to me tae".... with the thought of taehyung in his mind he drift into  Dreamland.....

................

Its 11 in the morning in France

Taehyung was getting ready for his meeting he is quite nervous its not Korea he is in foreign country with lots of unknown people...and giving a presentation it not a pice of cake you regularly have...

"You can do it....you are well prepared no need to panic... taehyung took a deep breath and encourage himself....

Well he just came in his hotel last night he was so exhausted from the flight that he was just able to take dinner and he is knock out....

That why he couldn't even get time to call anyone...but this morning he woke up late that he have to go to office in hurry....

Taehyung took his stuff phone and bag and exited the room....a car from office is already waiting for him outside he get inside and soon he is off to office he is quite fascinated after seeing the building it's quite big not actually big its massive its more than 30 floor if he calculate....

The inside is more beautiful than he thought the well decorated wall with some painting...but what shocked him the massive picture of jimin on the reception wall its so magical...its a painting....

its a painting