7

Scarlett has been busy all day since it was one of their last shows before they leave. She ran from room to room and stopped at Morgan's.

She heard a faint kissing noise. "Ew" she muttered. She firmly knocks on the door. "Make it quick love birds, Morgan's on in 10!" She laughed as she walked away.

Micheal was waiting for her by the side stage. "Hey scar, am I good to go?" He asks. Scarlett nods and fixes his shirt collar. "Yes sir, go on" She instructs patting his back as he ran on stage.

Morgan runs over fixing his shirt. "Uh, hey" he awkwardly says. "Hey" she muttered pulling his head to her level to put his earpiece in.

"Did you even brush your hair?" She asks grabbing a comb from her Fanny pack around her waist. "I don't need to" he replies.

She combs his hair and waits for Micheal to finish. She hands him his microphone and guitar. "Okay, go get 'em" she says patting his back as Micheal exits the stage.

"How'd I do?" Micheal asks. "Great as usual, why do you ask me everytime?" She jokes. "just makin sure" he replies.

"can i ask you somethin?" he says. "yeah, go ahead?" she sorta shouted over the loud music filling the building.
"I've got a girl that I've been talking to, and I don't wanna be weird and scare her off"

"You won't, but go on" She replies. "If you were her, would it be weird if I invited to a bar with a group?"

"Nah, I would like a group so it ain't as awkward" she suggests. "Perfect I'll invite her out with us tomorrow" he smiles and walks off.

Morgan gets off stage and hands Scarlett his guitar. He looks at her for approval of a good show. "What?" She asks.
"You usually tell me how I did?" He replies.

"Your Morgan Wallen, why would you care about my opinion?" She asks. "I like your opinion" he replies.
"Fine, you did great just make sure you keep the energy high" she suggests as she puts away all the audio equipment.

"Thanks" he replies rubbing her shoulder and walking out.

He wanted her, Not Gracie.

***

The next day they are all heading out with Micheals new girlfriend. "Hey y'all! This is Caleigh, Caleigh this is Scarlett, Morgan, And Gracie" Micheal introduces.

"Nice to meet you!" Scarlett exclaims giving her a welcoming hug. Gracie giving her a look. Scarlett liked Caleigh because they were alike.

They didn't give a shit.

They all sat in a corner booth Scarlett, Caleigh, and Micheal on one side. Morgan, and Gracie on the other.
They all ordered and Caleigh and Scarlett started talking.

Gracie pulled Morgan over near the bathrooms and we all looked confused. "Micheal make sure you tell her the story on Miss city girl" I laugh.

"I will, Your gonna love this Cal" he laughed so did she. Morgan came back and told us he had to go.
"Why? We just got started!" Scarlett shouts.

"Gracie, she just wanted to go" Morgan stutters as he walks out. "And that's what miss city girl does" I say, Caleigh laughs.

"She seems like a real piece" Caleigh said. "She sure is" Micheal says. "I like you Caleigh, we're gonna get along great" Scarlett smiled.

***
A couple days pass and Scarlett hasn't seen Gracie since the bar. Morgan walks in and Scarlett is finishing paperwork.

She's dressed for the part with her White suit jacket and corduroy pants her hair pinned up and her slightly heeled shoes.

"Hey miss business" Morgan muttered. "Hey, need somethin?" She asks sliding her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

"No, just thought you might want company" He says pulling out a chair and sitting down. "Where's your woman?" She asks typing on her computer.

"In California for a modeling job" He says, her eyebrows raise in fake shock. "Modelin huh?" She asks, with a grin.
"Yeah" He replies.

She gathered some papers and Morgan stood up walking up behind her chair. He gently rubbed her shoulders.
"That feels nice, keep going" She suggests relaxing her body in her chair.

"Damn mo, when did you become a massage therapist?" She joked standing up from her chair. "I didn't" He laughed lifting her chin with his pointer finger.

He leaned forward their lips almost meeting until Scarlett pulled away. "Wait"

"Gracie" They said simultaneously.