19

Morgan woke up his alarm clock blaring in his ear. He groans and checks the time it was surprisingly on time.
"Hm, that's different" he mumbles.

Boots jumps on his bed greeting him with a lick to the face. "Quit it boots! I just changed my sheets!" He laughs.
He hops out of bed and gets himself ready.

Something was different. He didn't feel sick, his house was clean, his mind was clear, he genuinely felt happy.
His phone rings and he picks it up.

"Hello?" He asks flipping his pancake. "Hey, I just wanted to check on you" Scarlett says. "I'm just fine, got a good breakfast goin, the sun is shinin, boots didn't shit in my bed, so I'm doin well" he says, she laughs.

"Seems like your doing well" she says. "I am, what're you doin?" He asks. "Just layin in bed, listening to my neighbors get a divorce" she says. "Do what?" He laughs.

"Don't get any ideas" she teases. "I won't, trust me" he assures. After a good conversation they hung up and Morgan went to big loud. He recorded a couple songs for his upcoming album.

Shortly Scarlett arrives and sits in her office. It made her smile to see Morgan so happy. He was running around showing everyone his songs, he was like a kid on Christmas morning playing with all his new toys.

Caleigh was there so she hung out with Scarlett. His smile was contagious spreading to almost everyone who was working.

"Did he win the lottery or something?" Caleigh asks. "We got back together" Scarlett explains. "Y'all what?" She asks, her voice filled with shock. "Don't blame him, I wanted it, he called me crazy" she replies.

Caleigh shrugs and Morgan walks in. "Scar! Come here real quick!" He instructs grabbing her arm. "Okay! What is it?" She asks.

"Listen" He says putting headphones on her head and pressing play. A catchy melody started to play and she bobbed her head.

"Forgive me if I set the bar to high, with a six pack and a bass boat fishtail slide, if them weekend boys get boring I don't mean to wreck it for you, it's my bad girl if you had the time of your life, it's alright"

The song concludes and Scarlett smiles. "Wow! That's catchy!" She exclaims. "You like it?" He asks. "I do" she replies.

She walks off and sits back down next to Caleigh. "So?" She asks. "He had a new song he wanted to show me" She replies.

She pulls out the papers titled 'Dangerous tour 2022' she starts to think of ideal States and stadiums for each show.

"You doin his tour?" Caleigh asks. "I sure am! And your boyfriends comin" she teases. "Can I ask you something?"
Caleigh says. "Of course!"

"I'm thinking about getting into tour planning and stuff, and your the best in the business" She says.
"You can shadow me for this one? I'll show you everything ya need to know" she suggests.

"That sounds amazing! Yes!" She exclaims.

Scarlett spent the next few months training Caleigh and showing her what goes into planning the tour. The only thing she had left was to take her on tour.

Scarlett pulls into the parking lot, this time there were way more buses and way more people.

"Damn, I've got a lot of roll call to do" She teases. Caleigh runs over looking official with her Suit jacket and clipboard.

"Look at you! You look legit!" Scarlett says giving her a hug and smiling. "I'm nervous" she mentions.

"Your gonna do great I promise" she reassures.
Scarlett sends Caleigh over to the end bus and she heads to the first one.

"Roll call! Move it or lose it!" She shouts grabbing her pen. They all stand in a soldier formation. "Y'all are stupid" she jokes calling each of there names off the list.

After finishing roll call she stands outside of the buses and snaps a picture of them all. She was running a tour page for fans to keep up with where they are.

Scarlett_Hanson.official
Dangerous tour 2022 has officially kicked off! See y'all in Memphis!

Likes 1.2k.
Hardy. Morganwallen. Ernest. +5 others.

Scarlett posts the picture and makes her way onto the bus that's housing Caleigh, Morgan, Hardy, Ernest, and herself.

"Alright! Let's hit the road!" She enthusiastically shouts sitting next to Caleigh. "I've got 36 people counted, am I right?" Caleigh asks, Scarlett briefly scans her clipboard. "Yup! Good work!" She says.

Morgan smiles at the pair working together. "Your a natural cal! You might just get to fill my spot in Dallas" she says. "Where will you be when we are in Dallas?" Morgan asks.

"I'm gonna go home for a bit, visit my mama" she replies. "Oh" he mumbles remembering what happened last time she went home.

Her cries echo through his mind from that night, he zones out for a second. "Morgan? You ok?" Micheal asks waving his hand in front of his face. "Yeah, I'm good" he says snapping out of whatever trance he was in prior.

Scarlett knew what he was worried about she could see it in his eyes. She gets up from her chair and sits on his lap his hands lazily resting around her waist.

She slips in between his legs resting her head on his chest, his hands around her waist. She listens to his steady heartbeat as they drive.

"Pstt" he says in her ear. "Hm?" She mumbled. "Let me kiss you" he requests, she leans over and kisses him softly, smiling as she pulled away.

They arrive and Scarlett try's to get up. "Baby, let me up I've gotta go" she says. "Nooo" he argues. "You've gotta come to, get up" she whines.

"Cmon, five more minutes" he begs. "Nope, let me up" she replies. He holds her tighter smirking as she rolls her eyes. "Morgan, I don't have time for this! I've got roll cal-"

She's cut off by a kiss. "Go on" he teases, letting her go. She walks out and makes sure everyone is with them.
Then she makes sure everything is moving smoothly.

Morgan sits on the tour bus couch strumming his guitar when Micheal walks in. "The guys are going to the bar tonight and they are gonna ask you, but your saying no, and so am I, we are staying here with our girls" he demands.

"Okay, thanks for the reminder" he replies. After the show Caleigh and Scarlett are in the bus talking and showing eachother the pictures they had taken.

Morgan walks in and greets them. "Don't stay out to late" Scarlett mumbles. Morgan gives her a confused look.
"I'm not goin anywhere, I'm stayin here with you" he replies. Scarlett smiles slightly.

"Oh ok" she says. Micheal walks in and sits next to Caleigh. "You ain't goin?" She asks. "Nah, I figured I'd stay with you" He replies.

"Okay who pissed y'all off" Scarlett asks. "Nobody" Morgan and Micheal say simultaneously. Caleigh and Scarlett shrug their shoulders.

Morgan and Scarlett have the big bedroom in the back so they make their way back there. Scarlett fixes her hair and changes into some sweatpants and sits on the bed next to Morgan.

"I'm really glad your staying here with me" She mutters curling under the quilt on their bed. "I'm glad too, what should we watch?" He asks grabbing the remote.

"Our favorite of course" Scarlett says. "Yellowstone" They both say simultaneously. Scarlett laughs as he hits play.

After watching a couple episodes Scarlett fell asleep on Morgans chest, the steady beat of his heart relaxing her.

He caught himself smiling as he gently stroked her hair.

He wasn't going to mess this one up.

He hoped.