Not fair Sunoo is too cute! {>~<}

Sunoo was visibly worn out, his usual spark dimmed to a flicker. The day had dragged on longer than usual, and his exhaustion was written all over his face. Even as he tried to keep up with the others, there was a heavy tiredness in his eyes, and his movements were slower, more lethargic.

Sunghoon noticed first. Sunoo wasn't one to complain, but the signs were all there—the way he kept rubbing his eyes, the way he was quieter than usual, how he'd nod off slightly during conversations, only to jerk himself awake again. Sunghoon had been watching him out of the corner of his eye, a bit concerned, but also understanding that sometimes, all Sunoo needed was a bit of rest.

As the afternoon wore on, they all gathered in the living room, sprawled out across the couches and the floor, chatting lazily. Sunoo had taken a seat next to Sunghoon, leaning back and closing his eyes for a moment. That's when it happened.

Without warning, Sunoo shifted slightly, his head drooping forward before he finally gave in to his exhaustion. He leaned sideways, his head coming to rest on Sunghoon's lap, his eyes closed, and his breathing soft and steady. Sunghoon froze for a moment, unsure of what to do. Sunoo wasn't exactly the most physically affectionate person in the group. Sure, he'd hug or hold hands during photos or fan events, but it was rare for him to initiate anything beyond that.

So this? This was a big deal.

Sunghoon's heart did a little flip in his chest as he looked down at Sunoo, who had already drifted off into a peaceful sleep. He couldn't help the wide smile that spread across his face, his heart swelling with a mix of excitement and fondness. This was such a rare moment—Sunoo, who was usually so energetic and lively, was now completely relaxed and asleep on his lap. Sunghoon didn't want to move an inch, afraid of waking him up and ending the moment too soon.

But he also couldn't resist the urge to document this. Carefully, he reached for his phone with his free hand, trying to move as slowly as possible so as not to disturb Sunoo. Once he had it in his grasp, he quickly opened the camera, angling it to capture the scene. He took a few photos, checking them quickly to make sure they weren't blurry, and then took a few more for good measure. Each time he snapped a picture, he had to bite his lip to stop himself from grinning too widely—he couldn't help it. Sunoo was just too cute like this, and it was such a rare sight that he didn't want to miss a single second.

Sunghoon kept the phone in his hand, scrolling through the photos he'd just taken, feeling a warm glow of satisfaction. He knew he'd treasure these pictures, not just because they were adorable, but because they captured a side of Sunoo that not everyone got to see—a side that trusted Sunghoon enough to let his guard down completely. As Sunoo slept peacefully on his lap, Sunghoon gently brushed a strand of hair away from his face, smiling down at him. He felt a surge of protectiveness and warmth, cherishing the quiet moment between them.

The rest of the group noticed too, nudging each other and smiling at the sight of Sunoo and Sunghoon. But no one said a word, not wanting to disturb the peaceful scene. Sunghoon simply continued to sit there, his phone filled with pictures, his heart filled with warmth, and his lap holding the most precious person in the room.

 Sunghoon simply continued to sit there, his phone filled with pictures, his heart filled with warmth, and his lap holding the most precious person in the room