Sunoo's favorite Hyung!!!

At the fansign event, the room was buzzing with excitement. Fans eagerly lined up to meet ENHYPEN, and each member was engaged in their own interactions with their supporters. Sunoo and Jay, seated next to each other, were particularly lively and affectionate, drawing plenty of attention.

A fan approached Sunoo with a beautifully wrapped gift. Sunoo carefully unwrapped it to reveal a hand-painted portrait of the group. His eyes lit up with genuine delight. "Wow, this is amazing! Thank you so much!"

Jay, leaning in with a grin, examined the portrait closely. "That's incredible, Sunoo! You're getting all the best gifts today."

Sunoo laughed, showing Jay the portrait. "It's so detailed! I love how the artist captured everyone."

As Jay admired the portrait, another fan came up with a set of custom-made enamel pins. Jay's face brightened with excitement as he received them. "These are so cool! Thanks a lot!"

Sunoo, intrigued by the pins, leaned closer. "Let me see those! They look fantastic."

The interaction between Sunoo and Jay was filled with playful teasing and laughter, which caught the attention of the other members. Jungwon, who was signing a fan's album, observed the scene with a mix of amusement and mild jealousy. "Sunoo and Jay are really stealing the show today."

Heeseung, busy with a stack of autographs, glanced over and added with a hint of a pout, "Yeah, they're definitely having all the fun. I wouldn't mind getting a bit of that attention myself."

Ni-ki, who had been going through a box of fan gifts, felt a pang of envy. "I've barely had a chance to interact with Sunoo. He's always busy with Jay."

Jake, who was standing next to Heeseung, also noticed the dynamic. He watched Sunoo and Jay interact and couldn't help but feel a bit left out. "Looks like Sunoo and Jay are having a blast. I want to get in on that too."

As the event continued, a fan handed Jay a sleek new wallet. Jay's eyes widened with genuine pleasure. "This is awesome! Thanks so much!"

Sunoo, curious about Jay's new gift, leaned in to see it. "That wallet is really stylish. Looks like you're getting all the best gifts today."

Jay grinned and nudged Sunoo playfully. "Hey, it's not all about the gifts. We're just having a good time."

The playful banter between Sunoo and Jay made the other members feel increasingly left out. Jungwon, feeling a pang of jealousy, decided to join the conversation. "Hey, Sunoo, you and Jay are really having a great time. Mind if we join in?"

Sunoo looked up with a warm smile. "Of course! What do you need?"

Heeseung, stepping in with a fan-made bracelet, added, "Yeah, we'd love your opinion on this. We're trying to decide the best place to display it."

Sunoo took the bracelet and examined it thoughtfully. "This is really nice. How about we display it here so everyone can see it?"

Jake, who had been observing from the sidelines, decided to join the group. "Sunoo, can you also help me with this fan-made notebook? I'm not sure if it's displayed properly."

Sunoo eagerly helped Jake adjust the notebook, offering his feedback. "There you go, Jake. It looks great! This notebook is really unique."

As Sunoo assisted with the gifts, the other members continued to try and join in the fun. Sunghoon, who had been admiring a fan-made necklace, approached Sunoo and Jay. "Can you help me decide where to put this necklace? I'm having trouble figuring out the best spot."

Sunoo and Jay eagerly helped Sunghoon, arranging the necklace and chatting with him. The group's interaction was filled with laughter and camaraderie.

As the fansign event drew to a close, the members gathered for a final group photo. Sunoo and Jay stood side by side, their closeness evident. The other members, though feeling a bit overshadowed, joined in the photo with big smiles, trying to share in the moment.

Jungwon, Heeseung, Ni-ki, Sunghoon, and Jake all posed together, their smiles genuine as they enjoyed the shared experience of the fansign. Despite the initial feelings of being left out, the bond between the members remained strong. The event had been a success, and Sunoo's cheerful interactions with Jay had added a special touch to the day.

By the end of the event, the members left with a renewed sense of unity and joy, appreciating the way Sunoo's positive energy had brought them all closer together.