Antihero

Channel man 5: This is the channel's 5 morning news today what we have today is about The Ghost Rider. Who came out of the shadows in one week, taking out criminals.

A man is running limping as try to get away from someone, but chains wrapped around his leg, cutting and dragging him into the darkness. Hearing the man screaming in pain in the shadows.

Channel Women 9: This is channel 9 news, and that's right, and what he's doing to the people is just horrible. Some of them get brutally beaten until there unconscious. And he takes so many people's lives away. He is not a hero.

Police forces barged into a church, learning there was a cartel dealing in women kidnapping, but were met in the middle of the church where girls were hugging each other. They were free but shocked and greeted with a sight that made all of them pale drastically. Near the girls of the church inside, were multiple unconscious criminals nailed onto the walls. But what got to them was two henchmen side to side nailed into the wall and the top of the cross was the boss cartel who pretended to be the church father nailed into the cross with his head cut off.

Channel man 5: Well, this man who is called the ghost rider has been in the city, but what caught us off guard is his not only dealing in the city, he has been traveling around towns or cities that he is spreading fear in Texas.

In the dark Warehouse, we see a man being thrown across the floor as bullets flying everywhere to try to kill the ghost rider in the dark as one by one people are being knocked out in the dark.

Channel Women 9: He should be put in prison for what he is doing, as the government is giving orders to police forces and the military to capture him.

Ghost Rider is parkouring on top of the building as he is chasing a man on the street, pushing people away from him. He keeps looking back, seeing he lost him until chains wrap around his neck and pull up so hard, breaking his neck.

Channel man 5: What? He's not a criminal, for crying out loud.

Ghost Rider is driving his black motorcycle passing through traffic.

Channel Women 9: he is breaking the laws doing vigilante, thinking he can do his own thing.

In the middle of the dark desert with the truck carrying cargo, see the trucker unconscious on the seat. Ghost Rider looks into the crates, seeing a lot of weapons and ammunition that look like it was going somewhere, and they ain't for the police or military.

Channel man 5: No, you're wrong about that because this man is doing what no one else will do.

Channel Women 9: He is killing people!!

Channel man: No, no, no, you listen, and everyone else who is seeing this! You guys are complaining about what he's doing. But he is saving people, helping the people whose friends or family had been killed because of criminals who sometimes walk free or are in prison with a nice bed remembering what they've done but let me tell you this what would happen if it was you or your family do think you want them to walk away without our scratch.

Channel Women 9: That is not what-

Channel Men 5: But you're right, he's not a hero. He's a different type of hero who will do whatever it takes. The people in Texas all appreciate him for what he's doing, but you, channel 9, who is Fox News in New York, you guys complain about everything, and let me tell you something. New York ain't all about you guys who have heroes there saving you guys but you guys complain. While here, we only have one hero, and he started one week ago. Of what he's doing, even some or mostly cops and military that are in Texas are great for, what he is doing.