Family

"The truth is..... I am Ironman"

Mr.Stark

Mr. Stark

Mr. Stark

This was all going on in the shop as Cain and Carter were enjoying their lunch while watching a new flat-screen TV, all thanks to the girl's help in the week they have been working here.

Carter just shook his head in disappointment at what Tony Stark had said to the reporters. Having seen what that man has been for years on the news, this guy is full of egos, and when he said he wanted to change, he did it again, exposing himself as Iron Man.

"Can't believe this playboy just exposed himself being a hero now people know where he lives and where he works with criminals can kidnap someone he cares about or people who work for him to get any weapons or blueprints" Carter said with full of disappointment as what he is seeing right now and now that all the people he cares about will be caught in the crossfire because of own selflessness.

Cain wanted to talk back, but Carter made a good point as Tony Stark exposed himself as being Ironman because he always sees the movies of heroes but mostly the rich people can get away with everything, but he doesn't seem to see consequences now as he is in another world people wanted to rule the world or his rogues who want nothing but blood and death. I mean, sure, Tony changes his point of view sometimes, but he will never change his attitude at all.

Carter took another bite of his burger and said to Cain that he had something on his mind when he saw him fighting those creatures. "So kid, tell me about the Werewolves and especially the big, what I guess is the leader of the group because I never counter them before because I seen those hairless bony ones before".

Cain cleaned his mouth. "They're not werewolves. There are Lycans, and they are different from the werewolves I saw in my dreams when you countered them before. They are angrier and wilder than I have ever seen, and the worst is they're not scared of dying, and now I know why they can heal themselves even when they're dead. The only thing you can kill them is silver or my hellfire".

Carter nodded at what he just heard as he saw the news. He had never seen a wild creature before, even back then, so he said the last one, "What about the bigger one? I've never seen a big creature before, and he was definitely strong to go toe to toe with you when you go full Rider".

Cain got off the hood of a car he was sitting on and started walking to throw away the trash "That big one is The Alpha I don't know much about him but I know he is strong as when he knows a weak spot on the human body as he hit my stomach so hard that I felted like my stomach was about to explode. But he smarter than he lets on because when I discovered his little hideout, it scared the hell out of me when he was doing a project".

Carter could tell that whatever the kid had discovered, it scared the hell out of him. Noticing at the end, his voice got lower, so he got up as well and threw away his trash as he said, "What you find, kid?".

Cain just leaned against the wall right next to the trash and said, "His project was called Project Curse as he was using his blood to donate to the hospital as well as using the blood mixed with chemicals to an air tank as well for people who can inhale it to make it easier."

When Carter heard it, he looked up to him, asking if he was serious, but he got a nod from him as he was confirming that what he said was true.

Carter sighed as he walked back and forth in front of Cain as he saw Carter was trying to process what he just heard. Hell, even he was trying to process what Alpha was about to do or would do.

Carter stopped, put his hands on his hips, and looked out in the distance for moments until he said to Cain, "Did he finish the project?" looking at Cain, who shook his head.