The Beginning

Cain, as Ghost Rider, has been going around taking down Criminals for 2 hours straight. He's been going around everywhere, but he always looks over his shoulder, waiting for the reaper to show himself.

As of right now, Ghost Rider is tying up 2 criminals who were about to rob an older lady who was minding her own business as she was going home. They were about to rob her but were in total darkness as the ghost rider was right behind them, knocking them behind their head.

He turned around and handed her her purse, and said, "Here you go, ma'am."

"Oh, thank you very much," she said as she was thankful to him for rescuing her from what was about to happen if he hadn't come for the rescue.

Ghost Rider nodded as he was about to say something. He felt someone was watching him, and as he sensed something heading towards him, he ran towards the elder and said, "Get down".

He took her down and shielded her as he felt a bullet lodged into his shoulder. He held his pain as he looked over his shoulder. Seeing across from him on top of the building, he saw the reaper pointing at his sniper at him as he waved at The Ghost Rider like he was mocking him.

"Who is that?" the elder said. As she saw something out of myth, he just responded, "Bad Guy".

He pushed himself as well as her into the corner as Reaper shot at the spot they were at. He looks at the he looks back to see Reaper, but he disappears from his spot.

He looked at the elder and said in a calm tone, "Once I'm gone, I want you to head home, alright?". She shook her head as she spoke in a shaky tone, "I-I can't. What if he comes for me."

He shook his head, grabbed her shoulders softly, and said, "It's okay, he ain't coming for you. He's coming for me, so I want you to leave once I'm gone. Can you do that?" She took a deep breath looked at him and nodded, and said, "Yes."

He sighed in relief, knowing once he was gone, she was going to be okay, so he nodded and left here and there as he disappeared into a dark alleyway. As she was about to get up, she stopped herself as she heard footsteps in shadow to the right.

As the footsteps stop, she slowly looks up and sees death itself as he continues looking at the spot where Ghost Rider goes.

"Are you Death" he looks down towards the elder who said that to him

"Are you Death" he looks down towards the elder who said that to him. He looked at her for a second and shook his head slowly, and said, "No, I'm a reaper".

She swallows her saliva and says, "Are you going to kill me?" in a shaky tone as she sees him holding his sniper rifle tightly.

He shook his head and said, "No, I ain't here for you. I'm just here for the ghost rider, but don't you worry, you still have years to go." She slowly nodded at what she had just heard from him. He looked back as he heard the sound of a motorcycle engine slowly going away and said to himself, "Let the games begin," and cocked his rifle.