When everything change

Johnny's life has been complicated ever since he lost his family. It was hard for him to keep moving forward, especially when high school started. While everyone else was making friends and hanging out, Johnny had to focus on school but always got into trouble being in fights, He was working in a mechanic shop to earn money for himself after he turned 18, as the foster care system couldn't support him. Despite the challenges over the last four years, he managed to work hard and graduate. With the money he saved, he was able to afford an apartment after graduation. For the past year, he has been working and sleeping every day, with rare days off when he indulges in watching movies, particularly those in the MCU.

In the darkroom, we see Johnny lying down on his bed watching Marvel. As he relaxes, he starts thinking about how it would feel to live in movies and do incredible stuff. If he ever wanted to be in the MCU, he would love to have powers like being a mutant because there's always a secret about being a mutant, and then he had an idea in his mind.

"How would it feel if you were a mutant Ghost Rider? Now that's awesome," Johnny thought with a smirk on his face. But as he turned on his phone to check the time, he noticed it was getting late. When he was about to turn off his phone, he looked at the screen and saw a photo of himself with his smiling parents. He sighed and said, "Miss you guys and sorry you have to see me looking like this instead of enjoying my life, but don't worry, I'm okay."

He turned everything off and just stared at the ceiling, wishing his life would change for the better and that he could do something more exciting. However, he got cut off when sleepiness took over him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the sun hit his face, he started blinking as he sat up. His eyes adjusted and he noticed he was not in his room. He started to freak out as he looked around and noticed he was in a small room. He got out of bed, looked around, and noticed that this room looked like a hotel room.

He went to the restroom to wash his face

He went to the restroom to wash his face. As he washed his face, he turned on the light and took a step back, taking in what he was seeing.

 As he washed his face, he turned on the light and took a step back, taking in what he was seeing