Know One Another

Cain walks back to the crowd as they watch Cash's friends and his girlfriend taking him to the hospital. As they watched them leave, He headed back to his car and saw Mikaela and her friends waiting for him. As soon they saw him heading towards them, they ran towards him and had a group hug with Cain in the middle.

They congratulate him on his win and have never seen someone dive like that, especially a Mustang that can go that fast because it's the first time seeing a Mustang in a drag race before.

He looked around and asked the girls where Carlos was, but Hermione said he left after his win and left because that explosion would cause a lot of trouble right now.

As soon he heard that he looked around and said: "Wait, what time is it, girls." Annie looked at her phone and said, "12:01 one why".

When he heard that, he looked around desperately, seeing something, and said, "We got to go. Now!!". He walks around the passenger seat and pushes the seat forward so three can get in first.

Daenerys looked at him in alarm and said, "What, what's going on?". Cain looked back and was about to say until he got interrupted when he heard sirens seeing red and blue, and heard someone calling out as a warning to everybody.

"Coppppssss!!!!!"

They all look and see cops heading towards them, and it erupts into panic as people run towards their cars and escape the place.

Cain looked at the girls and said out loud that they could hear sirens, people screaming, and engines roaring, "GET IN NOW!!".

They immediately went inside as Hermione got in, following along with Annie and Daenerys in the back, and Mikaela sat on the passenger side with Cain getting in his car too, and roaring the car back to life.

He looked at the girls and said "Hang on!". He puts it on drive and steps the peddle as he swerves through the cars he passed by and takes a hard right.

He looks in his rearview mirror seeing some cars following right behind them until he sees cop cars right behind them.

He looks around and sees something in front of him and rolls down the window, and gets his left hand out. He started doing signs as he threw a three and then moved his finger left to right, closed his fingers, and then threw five fingers up.

The girls see this and don't know what he's doing. Mikaela said to him, "What are you doing?". Cain keeps looking forward and responds by saying in a serious tone "I'm telling them to split up look.".

The girls look behind, seeing the cars splitting left to right while they keep driving forward, following along with cops following the cars, leaving one left that is chasing them.

Annie said in a desperate tone, "We still have one left chasing us!". Cain looked forward and said, "Not for long".

Cain shifted his stick to the third and took a left, drifting as he made smoke behind. He turned to the right in the alleyway and turned off the car as they looked behind, seeing the cop swerving out of the smoke as the cop continued driving past them.

The girls took a hard breath but got interrupted by Cain laughing and said, "Let's do that again."

They looked at him deadpan face and then started hitting him as he protected himself from the girls.

Mikaela hit him and said, "What do you mean again? Are you crazy?" as she kept hitting his arm.

Daenerys hit him and said, "You are out of your mind," as she hit his shoulder.

Annie hit him and said, "There is no time for laughing. We could have got caught," as she hit him behind his head.

Hermione pushes him behind him and says, "You are a bloody maniac who thinks this is fun," as she keeps pushing him in the back.