History and Love

"Please hold your position," Cain instructed Luke on how to properly hold the new front bumper for his Mustang while he held it on the other side.

Luke was struggling, holding on, and looked down and said, "Jacob, hurry up, I can't hold this much longer." he was struggling, holding it in place.

Jacob is under the car as he is screwing in place and says out loud, "Just one more, and I'm done!"

Luke was on fire at how long he'd been holding on, as Cain didn't look like he hadn't broken a sweat. Jacob finished the last screw and yelled, "Done."

Luke let go and sighed in relief as he didn't have to hold on to the bumper. Cain chuckled as he saw this and said, "Hahaha, you good".

Luke looks at like he is crazy him and says, "How the hell are you not tired?". Cain smiled as he just shrugged his shoulder and said, "Working out, little dude," as he roughed Luke's hair.

Luke smacked his hands away and saw Jacob getting up from the ground and said"Why are we doing this again" he trying to breathe as he was and pointed to the right "And I mean all of us trying to rebuild that junk of a car" to see all Cain siblings who are on the floor seating down or laying down taking breaks from the work.

Cain looks at them and walks towards them, grabs a water bottles, hands it to Luke and Jacob, and says, "For a good reason, and you want to know why".

They all looked at each other and looked back and said, "Why?" all together at the same time.

Cain got back to his car and started packing all the tools into the toolbox, and said, "Well, you see, guys, why did I want you guys to help me?" he looked back and saw Tracy raising her hands for the question he snaps his finger and pointed at her and said "You".

Tracy smiled and said, "For family bonding time".  Amanda pointed at her and said, "Meaning, that's a really good point right there."

Cain chuckled and said, "That's a good point, and it's a lesson for you guys." He pointed at them, knowing it was not just family time. It's more than that.

Jack looked at him in confusion and said what they all wanted to say: "What lesson?". Cain finished packing all the tools carried. He walked towards them and sat down, putting the toolbox right next to him, and said, "Well, what Jacob said, it's car junk, but it's a memory and a lesson for me and you guys".

"What lesson, all the lesson I know was getting dirty," Stephanie pointed at herself and as well as all of them.

"Yeah, and my hair is dirty, and it is going to take forever to take off the dirty oil," Alex said, complaining about how it messed up her hair and knowing it was going to take forever going to the restroom to take a shower.

"Not for me and Adam because we get to draw on the floor." Katie smiled as she raised her hands, showing her hands were all black, and pointed at her and Adam at what they drew on the floor.

"Yup, and when we do that, we can take some of the blacks off our hands," Adam said as he used his finger to draw a circle and showed it to them some of it came off with a smile on his face.

Cain smirked at every person's reaction and said, "Well, the lesson is why I want that junk, but my Baby is right there." he pointed at his hand and continued, "Is because why want a new car? You can get this for cheap, and it can help you know your car better and see what's the problem, and later on, that baby will look brand new when I ask one of my friends to do the paint job and get new rims".

They looked at Cain's car, knowing what he said was right. If he finished the car, it would be brand new, and it'd be a cooler car when Cain finished it.