The Unexpected

"Cain, We should be out there catching Sinners right about now."

"Yeah I know"

"THEN WHY ARE WE HERE THEN!!!"

Cain rolled up into cars and bikes gathering two rolls of each modified cars and bikes. Seeing a lot of people having fun parting on the side as he parks his motorcycle, he is met with beautiful girls walking past him wearing revealing clothes. They check him out as they wink at him passing by.

Cain said to himself, "Well, Zarathos, sometimes you got to enjoy life itself, so let's take a break" he smirked as he saw what he liked, and he thought he would like to come here from now on. 

He got off his motorcycle and checked out all the nice vehicles. As he was checking out a Blue Subaru Impreza WRX, he got interrupted by someone talking to him.

"Nice ride, huh?" he turned around and met a man who is Latino that is a few years older than him, looking at him with a smirk on his face as he stood right next to the car and said to him, "Yeah, this here is mine, and she is a beautiful ain't she"

Cain nodded and said, "Yeah, it's a nice ride, but it ain't my style, man." The man nodded as he agreed with him as not all people will have the same taste, so he said to him, "You're right, man, but hey, the name is Carlos." he reached out for a handshake as he introduced himself.

Cain gave him a grip form shake and said, "Names Cain Blaze."

Carols laughed and said, "Hahaha, man, never heard a last name Blaze but shit, I like it." They both chuckled at that, then Carlos looked at Cain's motorcycle and to him, "Now that's one hell of a motorcycle, man; I barely see people our age have a motorcycle, just bikes but mostly cars".

Cain nodded at that as he looked at Carlos with a smirk and said, " So you racing today?".

When he said that, Carlos started to lose his smile and shook his head and said to him, "Nah man, you see there's this dude who comes here thinking he owns this place, and whenever he races, he always calls for a pink slip."

Cain crosses his arms and looks at Carlos, trying to see if he is serious or not, but seeing his expression hasn't changed, he says to him with curiosity, "What's the problem about that man? It's a race you win and lose. It's just simple".

Carols looks at him, seeing what the heck he just said until it clicked in his mind, and says to Cain, "You're new, aren't you?". Once he saw Cain nod his head he continued saying "You see this man not just wins but he always goes to the little people who haven't upgraded and modified their cars faster but you don't know what he got under his hood and this man always crashes his opponent if they are close to passing him".

Cain now gets it that whoever this man is he's just going at the little guys. As Cain and Carlos get to know each other, across from them, four girls are talking to each other and dancing on the dance floor. Sometimes when boys get close to them, asking for a dance or a phone number. The girls always say no to them, but as it keeps on going from one person to another, they all leave the dance floor to take a breather from dancing and the guys throwing themselves at them.