Rider vs Lycans

Hermione took a breath as she tried straightening her hair and fixing her clothes, knowing what she had done a few hours ago and never regretting it. What she felt when she was with Cain was full of love as she had never met someone like him.

Ever since she discovered she was a witch, she had hoped that she could make some friends her age at school, she was always bullied for what she did and how she looked with her crazy hair, but it was the same as in Hogwarts. In Hogwarts, it is the same as everyone always looks at her as the know-it-all girl, but she still stands tall even when everyone is against her.

Until she met her best friend or brother, he always had her back, but at least he tried to reason with Ron Weasley, Harry's first friend. Ron is always a lazy, troublemaker, and jealous type of person as he always fights with her for every small reason.

But during the following year, when she finished her second year, her mutant-activated in the summer surprised her and her family when she was trying hard to perfect her magical spell. She has a meltdown, knowing that no matter how hard she does, she can't perfect the spell until something erupts inside her that makes her levitate the living room couch, pictures, and tables in purple magic that is all over them.

She and her family were surprised at what she did, which made her think the ministry would be at her doorstep, but they never came. She was so fascinated by this new power that she practiced it all summer. When she got back to Hogwarts, she searched all over the library to discover this new power, but she never found anything at all.

She kept this a secret when she read one book that was about wandless magic that only the pureblood can do, and she knew how they could get when muggle-born surpassed them knowing that they can't do wandless magic anymore.

Later on, there was Sirius black, a criminal who had escaped Azkaban and was coming for her best friend. She tries to reason with him as going after him is a bad idea, knowing his out for revenge for killing his parents, but she doesn't know black is after someone else, Peter Pettigrew who was the true criminal behind Harry's parents' death they thought they finally won but it was the full moon when her professor who was a cursed werewolf who attacked them following along with the dementors who were protecting the school form Sirius black, until later on as she uses a time-turner to save Buckbeak and Sirius.

Until they broke out, Sirius. She didn't know the Aurors were right behind them when they witnessed them breaking him out of his cell. They were barely holding their ground until She revealed her purple magic that dominated them.

It was too late for her when they let Sirius free, as they just witnessed a muggle-born doing wandless magic and freeing a criminal. The ministry was upset knowing she was doing wandless magic they put her to court as she tried to reason with them but who was she kidding they were all pureblood as they wanted her band from the magical world which made her take her anger out on them as she explains how everything in the ministry is corrupted and explained that muggle-born and half-blood where powerful than them as they had always been cowards as the dark Lord they fear was a half-blood and some of them where following them like little bitches and she will expose this world then.

As soon as she said that, the people didn't know what to do as they should have been upset, but as she explained, every great wizard and witch who made spells and potions was half-blood and muggle-born, along with her exposing the magical world. She looked around, seeing some of them scared that she didn't even know when she said that, but she left it at that as she walked out of the court.

So she was expelled from Hogwarts, and now she has nowhere else to go, knowing she can't learn magic until her father wants her a fresh new start. So her father and mother got a new job that was in Texas, which would be a fresh new start for her.