Elementals

Cain is at the front desk table flipping pages of paints he wants for his car. As he was doing that, his mind was lost somewhere else when he came back to work when he finished picking up his siblings and left with a smile on his face; seeing their reactions was priceless as the truck they got picked up on was going to be their family truck for now on.

But it wasn't that it was when he came back to work when he saw all the girls being more friendly and with Hermione in the background watching this with a smirk on her face as he didn't know what was going on. But didn't mean he wasn't loving it as they all were getting too close to him and wearing some revealing clothes like the time they met each other in the car race.

It was weirder when Carter saw this. The only thing he did was have a smirk on his face and say under his breath, "Kids these days".

So he went along with this as he was mostly used to this as they were all always flirting with him, but he has a girlfriend now, or he hopes he has, as he doesn't see any jealousy on her face when all this happens right in front of her.

"So what color do you want on your car then"

He got out of his thoughts as he felt Peta's hand that was on his arm and it looked like she was caressing his arms. She leaned closer to him as he continued to flip the pages.

He looked at the pages for a moment and said, "You know what? I'd rather have the color black as it's mostly my style, just plain black," handing the book to her.

"And nice painting you have been doing. Keep it up," He said in a compliment, as all the pages were pictures they took from the customer who loved their paint job in the week they had been here.

Peta pouted leans close to him. "But I want a paint job that'll be so special for you." Get close to his ears and whisper, "Please".

Cain looks at Peta as she leans back. He just sighed and tapped her nose. "Maybe next time, okay". And laughs at her reaction as she didn't expect him to do that.

Peta just giggled and grabbed the book. "Fine, but you owe me, mister," starting walking to her work spot where her sister was waiting on her.

"Any time and place!" He said as he called her out.

He looks back at the person behind the disk who is on the computer doing something. "So you want to tell me."

Hermione stopped what she was doing and looked at him with an innocent smile on her face. "Tell you what?".

Cain sighed as he sled his hair back. "Are you going to tell me what's going on?" meaning what just happened when he first arrived back.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Hermione said with a smile on her face, standing up from her seat and leaning closer to him. "Could you elaborate?".

He sighed as he couldn't take it as she wasn't going to answer to him, so he turned his head to the right that was right next to Hermione. "Annie, can you tell me what's going on?".

Annie stops what she is doing and looks up as she looks at him with a surprised expression. "Why are you asking me about this".

Cain leaned close and said in a low tone, "Because you never lie to me, would you?" he leaned close to her across the desk, and she was turning red at how close he was getting.

Annie was trying so hard not to spill the beans as she was hoping someone else would help her, but she took a calm breath and looked at him straight in his eyes. "Nope, I got nothing".

Cain was in shock as every time she had something, she would spill it to him but it must be something important that she didn't want to say.

He looks to the left, seeing Daenerys leaning from her seat with her arms under her breasts as she just shook her head, knowing he was going to ask her to.