Love

Cain put one of his hands under her skirt and started gripping it tightly and pulled her closer, leaving no space between them.

Hermione gasped and moaned. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her hands in his hair. She began scratching Cain's scalp, causing him to moan in her mouth.

The need for breath became too much, and they stopped kissing to take air into their lungs. They touched their foreheads and looked into each other's eyes, which were full of lust and hunger.

Cain, breathing heavily, said, "If you want me to make love to you then I'll make love to you." His deep voice was making Hermione wet between her thighs.

Hermione, with a voice full of need, replies, "Please make love to me." She looks at him or more like begging him to do it.

Cain glowered and picked her up by her ass, and Hermione wrapped her legs around his waist. Cain kissed her again and shoved his tongue into her mouth, which Hermione accepted with a loud moan. She didn't even try to fight Cain, instead allowing him to dominate her tongue.

Cain walked towards his bed with Hermione in his arms and his tongue in her mouth. She pulled back and let a trail of kisses run from his face to his neck and bite him on his pulse point. Cain hissed and spanked her left cheek. Hermione gasped, and he pulled her lips back to his.

Cain made his way to the bed while sucking Hermione's tongue. At the foot of his bed, he puts her down, and Hermione shoves him onto the bed. He looked up, surprised, to see her getting undressed as she unbuttoned her shirt, letting him know she was braless, and started pulling down her skirt and panties with a smirk on her face.

She finished undressing herself, revealing her beautiful tight body underneath. Cain's eyes widened with lust as he watched her step out of her skirt and panties, leaving her completely naked. Making him aroused and reaching a new height as he saw her naked body for the first time.

Hermione's body was a work of art; she had a good handful of medium-perky breasts topped by small areolas and thick pink nipples he couldn't wait to suck on. He shifted his gaze down to her thin waist, flat stomach, wide hips, and already wet, pink, fluffy lips. He could see her juices dripping down her thighs.

Hermione walked towards him with her hips swaying and her boobs bouncing, making it hard for Cain to choose where to look. She kissed his lips again and started feeling his muscles.

She pulled her lips away and looked at his chest with hunger in her eyes and said, "Make love to me later, okay? I want to do something", rubbing her hand around and feeling his hard chest and abs as she could see and feel his veins popping out. Biting her lips, she went down on her knees in between his legs, tugged his pants off, and looked at the big tent on his boxers.

She looked at him with a smocking gaze and sultryly bit her lips. She hooked her fingers in his boxer's waistband, pulled it down, and gasped when Cain's cock sprung out and hit her cheeks.

Hermione's eyes widen as she sees his cock for the first time. She always knew Cain was big but she didn't think he was this big. His cock was huge, with veins all over it and a big set of balls hanging down.

She wrapped her hands around his cock and was surprised when she couldn't completely close her fingers around it, and there was still enough space for at least one more hand to cover the entire cock.

"Fuck Cain, you're fucking huge!" she exclaimed in awe as she felt his cock as it was rock hard.

She giggled as his cock twitched in pride. She put her tongue at the base of his cock and licked and kissed his whole cock from the base to the tip. She swiped her tongue at his cock hole, tasted his precum leaking out, and moaned.