Chapter 19: The Victor Shall Reign Supreme, and The Loser Will Be Vanquished.

*STOMP*

"That. Let's see if you're worth of her value."

The entity says as it walks past her, followed by a distaste speech to Raine, who realizes herself impaled by numerous razor spikes with tethers connected. Yet, for such a drastic attack from the entity, she looks more frustrated than supposedly feeling pain.

"And you? Let's have some private space, shall we?"

"You!!!!"

Raine says in agitation while struggling to escape the spike.

"That won't work, Raine. And this is not your first time being like this. You should have known that by now."

The entity says and takes Raine through the portal with a loud static noise, and it closes swiftly, leaving the struggling Mono behind.

.

*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

In a dim part of the dark Wilderness, space rifts and tears, forming a portal from thin air, where a person walks through with another impaled and floating nearby.

"Now, we have some private time, Raine."

"Kill yourself!"

Still immobilized, Raine says in disgust to the person and keeps trying to escape from the stabbing spikes fruitlessly. Such a person should be killed after what he's done.

"Now. Now. Don't say that, or the kids may copy if they were here."

"Said someone who ended all our efforts to save them, Traitor!"

"Well. You can blame me on that."

The person nonchalantly says while turning his back and calmly walking to a giant tree with names carved on it. Raine shows a shocking realization as she looks around for confirmation. Ruins of a settlement surround them, collapsed and burnt with slight hints of severe slashes all over the place.

Raine's body starts fluctuating, with mist gradually dissipating until she is nothing more than the size of a child, to whom the person turns back with a smirk.

"Getting nostalgia already, yes? You're the one allowing this to happen, Raine."

"We...We could have built a place for the children in this hellish world!" Facing a familiar place, Raine suddenly says with a more remorseful tone, seemingly trying to find some redemption for someone she knows unredeemable.

"We? Oh. You know it was only 'them' and you in this part."

The person slowly walks while talking to Raine, disappointed at the statement. Yet, she has hidden intentions behind the misty face, letting the person brag about their past. Their unforgivable past. Their...Her mistake was to put her trust in him.

"If I had listened to Six that day, things wouldn't have gone this far."

The person looks at Raine with questioning eyes, seemingly reading something. He then makes a little satisfied smile while gradually walking toward the immobilized Raine. On the way, he never stops showing signs of disrespect and eyes mocking the misty figure.

"You know? Your soon attempt to attack won't have any result."

Raine shows surprise upon hearing those words, to whom the person elaborates as Raine looks more focused on him. He becomes more and more egotistic as he mentions an uncomfortable fact. His attitude showed a mere mockery to the helpless.

"Both of us are immortal, don't you remember? Especially after our world comes in contact with the other, whose 'Principles' merge. All. Thanks. To. You." The person points at her face for each word emphasized, freely mocking her. "Pity for your plan to save them. Now, all leave us immortal with a world to see this world's blessing while the border clashes."