1.*

"I am sorry Mr.Gill but she has lost memory of 6 years, we can't exactly say when she will regain her memory. Also, we can't let her handle any stress as it will affect her recovery. I hope you understand."

Shubman's world came crashing down as he heard the doctor. The girl he loves, he adores has forgot about him? About their love? How will he live without her? He needs her to sleep, to eat, to breath. How could he possibly be alive without her?

"Mr.Gill, she is concious but sleeping. Do you want to meet her?"

"Hmm"

The doctor pointed towards her room and he took a deep breath. He moved towards her room his mind blank, heart pounding and hands shaking.

He saw her. She had bandages around her head. Small bruises everywhere around her body but for him she still looked like the prettiest woman alive, his woman, his Sara.

He went to her side and sat on the stool near her bed. He took her hand in his and kissed it caressing her hair. That's when he felt her move, she opened her eyes.

She was very confused and her head was throbbing, she didn't remember anything, all she remembered was preparing to go to Mumbai for her higher studies.

She looked to her side to see a handsome young man staring at her intensely. She gave him an awkward smile and he gave her a tired smile.

"Do I know you?"

His heart clenched with pain. He looked at her who was curiously looking at him.

"I.. we.. we were...like..."

"Like?"

"We were in love."

She looked at him confused and started laughing.

"I am so sorry but I think you have mistaken, I don't even know you and where are my parents and brother? Why am I here and who even are you?"

He went blank, what if he tells her the truth and it is too much to handle, what if she starts stressing? It could affect her recovery.

"You are here because you met with an accident and the doctor said that you don't remember anything which happened in the last 6 years. You parents will be here soon."

"And you? Who are you? Did I perhaps meet you in the last 6 years? Will I ever get my memory back? Were you close to me?"

"I am Shubman, Shubman Gill. A singer. I met you 5 years back and we became close 4 years back. Yes you will get your memory back."

"Oh, so you are like my bestfriend?"

"More. I'll explain everything later. You rest now."

Before she could say anything more, he left. She didn't remember him, she didn't remember anything.

The nights where he claimed her, the moments of happiness and sorrow, the mornings filled with love, the moments when they were tangled in each other's arms, she didn't remember anything.

His mind went blank and soon he found himself at the edge of the terrace, maybe this is it. This is his life. His left ends here. Just before he could move any forward, she called out to him. She saved him. Again.

"What are you doing?"

He turned around and she walked upto him. She suddenly grabbed him by his shoulders, pulled him towards her and hugged him. He was taken aback but he needed this, he needed her. He missed being in her arms even though they were tangled against each other last night.

"Why did you come here? You should take rest."

"I needed fresh air and also you said you'll come back but you didn't and waise bhi you are my bestfriend so I came to look for you."

"Hmm."

He snuggled more into her, inhaling her scent. While she hugged him even tighter. She didn't understand why she was hugging him, or why she felt so protected and comfortable in his arms. She felt connected to him in a way she couldn't explain. She felt like this is where she belonged, in his arms.

Shubman pulled back and took her in his arms. Her hands found their way to his neck. And she leaned on him.

"What are you doing?"

"You shouldn't walk. You have wounds on your leg."

Suddenly, flash of something similar happening came to her mind and she held her head.

"What happened?"

"I don't know, something just flashed."

"Don't put too much pressure on your mind. You'll be just fine. As long as I am here. You'll be just fine."

He gently laid her down on the bed and sat on the stool, still holding her hand.

"Sara. I am sorry."

"Why?"

"This happened because of me, we had a fight and I told you to get out. When I went out to look for you, you were laying there drenched in blood on the road. If it wasn't for me, you would have been okay. I am so sorry."

"It's okay. What happened, happened. We can't do anything about it. A question has been bothering me. "

"What is it?"

"When I asked you if we were friends, you said more. What did you mean by that? Were we perhaps in love?"

He looked at her, her eyes had the same gaze which he saw when he first saw her.

"Yes, we were dating for 4 years."

She fell silent, her mind was killing her, she loved him? A celebrity? And her dad was okay with it? What?

"Was my dad okay with it?"

"No. He wasn't."

She again fell silent, she opposed her dad for this man. She must have really loved him.

"I want to know how we met."

"I promise to tell you everything when the time comes, for now, please sleep. You need rest."

"You won't leave right?"

"Never."

She smiled and he smiled back. She pulled his arm closer and rested her head on it. His other hand was patting her head, helping her to fall asleep.

He won't let her go. He will make her fall in love with him again. He will wait for her no matter how long it takes because as long as Sara Tendulkar is there, Shubman Gill is there.

(A/N)
Hope you all liked the chapter 🫶🏼. Please comment down how it was. Love you 🫶🏼.