3.

Flashback

"Do you feel better baby?"

"Hmm"

"What happened? You seem dull."

"Shubman, how long will I keep lying to baba? How longer will I keep on hurting him? This is wrong Shub, we are wrong."

"Isqh karna galat nahi hota Sara. It's the most beautiful feeling in the world. Hum galat nahi hai. I love you and that's all I care about."

"Breaking your father's or mother's trust is a mistake. It's a sin. Let me go Shub, this is not in our hands. We are not meant to be."

"As long as you we are alive, nobody can come in between us. Let alone your dad."

"Shub-"

"Shh shoniye. You think so much. Close your eyes and sleep, you are tired."

Her breath finally slowed down and Shubman signed. He pulled her close and gave her a long kiss on her forehead. He pulled the blanket on top of her naked chest as he drawed circles on her back.

She was staying with him, lying to her dad. She told him that she is living with a friend of her's in a hostel, it kills her when she lies to her parents. But, when it comes to Shubman, she can do anything. She'll do anything for him.

____________________________

Present time

"Shubam!!! Go, go, baba, mamma are coming!!"

Shubam jolted awake and gently laid Sara down on the bed as Adrith lead him to the store room.

__________________________

"Advaith, she is sleeping."

"Let's quickly take her home before that Shubman Gill comes."

"You can't stand it can you?"

"Stand what?"

"Another man loving your daughter more than you?

"Adya, that is my little girl. She is the reason why my heart beats every single day. Mera dil juda hua hai usse. Jaan hai wo meri. I know these celebrities, they use girls and them leave them. And Shubham Gill, you know the rumours he has. Flings, hook ups, alcoholic, smoker and what not. I can't. I can't see my daughter in pain. Other's couldn't save their children so let me save mine."

"Advaith, you know when we first met, I hated you. You were everything I didn't want in a guy. Casual dating, smoking, alcohol, bunking classes, hookups and what not. Lekin pyaar hua. Everybody disagreed to our relationship but look at us. Pyaar hamesha jeeta hai."

Advaith's face turned pale, his wife's words lingering in his mind. She was right. It's not that he didn't know how much Shubman loved his daughter. He was scared. He was scared of people hurting his daughter. His world is his daughter and he can't even imagine what he will do if anything happened to her. No matter how old she get's she will always be his baby. And he would go to any extent to protect her.

Sara eyes fluttered open and she looked around for Shubman.

"He's not here. Let's go home."

"He just went? Just like that?"

"Yes."

Sara signed and sat up. Adya started packing her things while Advaith was talking to the doctor about Sara's bills.

"Who paid them doctor?"

"He told me not to tell anyone. Sorry Mr.Tendulkar."

"Hmm."

He knew it was Shubman. Of course it was. Trying to steal his daughter away with money.

As they got ready to leave, Adrith came in with Shubman.

"Adrith why have you bought him here?"

"Baba, Sara needs him."

"She does not. Do you hate your sister that much that you bought this man here?"

"Baba-"

"Don't call me Baba, Gill."

"Uncle, please please just one chance. Please."

"Sara, do you want to go with him for some days?"

Sara's face darkened. She doesn't remember him. She doesn't even know him. But her heart has it's own mind. Something was telling her she'll be safe with him, loved with him. It was as if her heart knew something her brain had forgotten.

"Baba, I want to go with Shubman for a few days."

Advaith looked at his daughter, that look in her eyes were the same look in her eyes the first time Shubman stole her.

Without saying anything Advaith left while Adya turned around and gavs Shubman a small pat on his shoulder, gavs a kiss to Sara and Adrith and left.

"Shub, I trust you but please, please take of my baby sister. I can't lose her. Please."

"You won't lose her. I promise."

Adrith gave a small smile to Shub, kissed Sara's forehead and left.

"Where will we stay?"

"In our apartment."

"Our?"

"You used to tell your dad that you are living with your friend in the hostel but you used to stay with me."

"Oh."

"Let's go?"

"Hmm, yea."

Shubman grabbed her bags and forwarded his hand towards her, she reluctantly kept her hand on his and he led the way to his car.

The moment the apartment door opened and guy came running while a girl followed.

"Sara, this is Ishan and Aditi."

"Hey guys, I am so sorry I don't remember you. But you both look so sweet, we must have been close."

"We'll make you remember again bhabhi."

"Ishan's right, Sara."

Sara smiled and Shubman showed her their room. It was filled with things she loves. As she explored the room, she saw pictures of her and Shubman where they looked really happy.

"Sara, your clothes are in the cupboard. You can go and change if you want too."

"Yea."

Shubman changed and laid down on the bed. Sara came out of the washroom but Shubman noticed that she was limping abit.

"What happened Sara?"

"It's hurting Shub, my feet."

He gently helped her to the bed and grabbed her feet. She tried to move away but his grip was way too strong. He kept her foot on his lap and massaged it.

"Shub, what you are doing?"

"Massaging?"

"Shubman, it's a sin. Don't so it."

"I am okay being a sinner for you."

He looked into her eyes and kissed her feet. She looked away blushing and he giggled.

She laid down on the bed while he hid himself in her chest and hugged her by waist pulling her closer. She closed her eyes and caressed his hair. Their sleep caught the best of them and they laid down beside eachother, knowing that they'll always go back to each other.

(A/N)

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I was just abit shaken by the entire Kolkata incident. I hope that girl's family is feeling better. 78th independence day it is.

Votes: 35+
Comments: 12