5.

Sara, Shubman, Ishan and Aditi were having their dinner cracking jokes and laughing.

Shubman was feeding Sara since her right hand has been injected and the doctor asked her not to move her hands for 2-3 days.

Sara got to know alot more about what happened in her life during the past six years.
She also randomly has memory flashes but not clearly.

She has been living with Shubman for quite long now. Her dad called her back many times but she just didn't go, she just couldn't go.

Shubman, Ishan and Aditi are basically her family now. She wanted to go back to studying law but then she lost all her memories so she has to redo her 6 years. And, the doctor advised her to wait for few months to see if she can regain her memory or not.

"Omg! Sara I wanted to give you something which I got at work!! It's matching so we can wear it together!!"

"Ohh!! What is it??? I am excitedd!!"

Aditi quickly went to Ishan and her shared bedroom and came back running.

"Close your eyes!!"

Shubman chuckled and moved away so that Aditi could clearly stand infront of Sara to suprise her. Sara felt something cold on her hands. She opened her eyes and saw a beautiful waist chain.

"Omggg!! This is so prettyyy!! We can wear this with a sareee!! Aditi, we need matching saree!."

The girls continued admiring the waist chains and making plans while the boys smiled watching their bond.

"Shub, let' go. It's getting latee. Good night guys!!"

"Goodnight!!!"

Sara pulled Shubman inside their room and made him sit on the bed.

"I need your help."

"Yes baby?"

"I am going to wear a saree and you have to help me tie this waist band around my waist."

"Hmm"

Sara went away and Shubman's face flushed. His mind filled with pictures of her bare waist and how he used to adore her waist.

Shubman was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise Sara had came back. She patted his shoulder and he looked up. His jaw fell to the floor when he saw her wrapped in a black net saree.

She kept her hand infront of him, opening her palm to give him the waist chain. He slowly took it from her plam and went on his knees.

He gluped and held her hips pushing her waist towards his face. She took a sharp breath as she felt his breath on her waist tickling her. Somewhere in the back of her mind, this feeling wasn't new. It was as old as time.

His hands traced her waist and finally reached at the back, he pushed his face into her waist, his beard tickling her skin. . She let out a soft moan. And finally, he put the hook. He let his intrusive thoughts win and kissed her waist.

She let out a soft moan and he looked up meeting her eyes. She blushed and slapped him on his shoulder. He stood up all blushy blushy.

"I am so sorry if that made you uncomfortable, I didn't know what I doing I am such a jerk-."

"Shub, Shub, calm down. It's okay. I wasn't uncomfortable at all. Leave that. How does it look?"

His eyes darted towards her waist, how badly he wanted to kiss that waist.

"I-it-its p-pretty."

"Why are you stuttering?"

"N-nothing."

She chuckled and went inside the closet. He held his chest feeling his heart beat increase.

He took slow steps towards the bed and laid down, his mind still flashing images of her. She came out and laid down beside him.

As soon as her back touched he quickly hugged her, hiding his face on her chest.

"Blushing much Mr.Gill?"

"For you baby."

She laughed and caressed his hair, he pressed himself more into her chest inhaling her scent.

"Sara?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you. And I will wait my entire life for you to say it back, fuck that, I will wait all 7 lives for you to say that."

"Shub- i- I really like you but-"

"That's enough for me Sara, as long as you are standing by my side I'll be just fine."

Sara smiled and hugged him tighter.
And just like that they fell asleep entwined in eachothers arms.

____________________________

"Sara baby, I am going for recording, here take this."

She looked at him offering her a new phone.

"Phone?"

"You might get bored alone, and if you want to call someone you need a phone right? Your old one is lost so I bought a new phone."

"Ohh okayy, thank you."

He smiled and opened the door to leave, before he got into the lift Sara quickly came and gave him a peck on the lips, the last thing she saw was his flushed face.

She chuckled and went inside their room. She put the new sim and started downloading apps and saving contacts.

She was scrolling through Google when she saw a picture. It was a article of Shubman and a girl.

The girl was sitting on his lap, her legs were around his waist and she was holding his face near to her neck. He was holding her waist and leaving hickey's on her neck.

Sara's head started throbbing and random flashes started coming in her mind. Her head started spinning and the next thing she knew, she fainted.

________________________

That's it for today guys!!! Hope you guys liked the chapter 🫶🏼. What will happen next?? Will her condition get worsened? Will her dad come to pick her up? Complete the target to know.

Votes:40+
Comments:12