14.

(Smut hai, also I don't know abcd about smut so bear with me 😭🙏🏼)

Sara opened her eyes to find herself in Shubman's embrace. His hair messed up and neck full of Sara's Love bites. His head was nestled on her chest which was naked and full of his love bites. Sara's hand reached for Shubman's hair, gently stroking it.

Shubman opened his eyes and looked up to see the most beautiful view ever, his Sara was laying in all her glory smiling at him. He smiled back and snuggled into her naked chest. That's when he mischievously bit her nipple.

"Ah, ouchh"

"Hehehe"

"What was that for?"

Shubman didn't say anything but latched his lips on her nipples sucking hungrily.

"Ahh"

Sara's hands gently stroked Shubman's hair while he hungrily sucked on her nipples.

He suddenly hovered over her and gave her a hard thrust causing her back to arch giving him more access to her round perky breasts.

"Do you know how beautiful you look under me? Like this? With sweaty face and hair? Moaning my name?"

"Ahhhh Shubb"

"Yes baby, just like that. I love how you moan my name. Makes me want to fuck you so hard that the only thing you'll remember is me fucking you."

"I- I am going to cum, ahh"

"Not now baby."

Shubman fastened his pace, holding her arms above her head, sucking her nipples and going deep inside her.

"Ah, yes baby, clench around me, make me cum."

"Ahh"

"Cum baby, cum. Cum for me."

Shubman exploded inside her with one last thrust as he felt Sara's hot juices on him. He fell down beside her trying to calm himself. He turned around and pulled Sara closer, her head against his chest and he stroked her hair.

"I'll be right back"

Shubman came back with hot water and a towel, he cleaned Sara thoroughly and made her wear his t-shirt. He grabbed his boxers and slipped under the sheets. As soon as Sara felt Shubman near her. She snuggled in him, burying her face on his chest.

"Sleep baby, it's a sunday anyways."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

______________________

The bell rang and Ishan excitedly opened it.

"Jugnuuuuuuuuu"

"Ishannnnnnnnn"

Jugnu and Ishan hugged each other as if they are some teenage couples who are meeting after summer vacation. Aditi coughed abit and Ishan pulled out of the hug, hiding behind her.

Jugnu's eyes fell on Shubman and he jumped onto him, Shubman held him like a baby.

"Vedika?"

"Hey baby."

"So you are dating Kp?"

"Sadly enough."

Jugnu pouted and got down while Vedika went to hug Sara and Aditi.

"Sara Bhabhi, you don't remember me but I am your favourite devar-"

"Was Kp, was. Not anymore."

"Shut up Ishan. Jugnu is irreplaceable, Sara Bhabhi will remember me in no time."