15.

"Did you guys see my Sara?" Shubman's worried voice echoed through the room causing Jugnu and Vedika to get worried.

"What do you mean? Where is she?" Vedika worriedly asked Shubman who just shook his head.

"I don't know Vedu, she told me she is going to the washroom, then I couldn't find her." Shubman said lowering his head.

"Guyssss!!!" Sara's voice rang through the room and everybody turned around. Shubman walked upto her annoyed.

"Where were you Sara? You made us all so worried! Can't you he a bit more responsible? Huh?!" Shubman screamed at her causing her eyes to get moist.

No, she wasn't sad because he screamed at her but because he didn't ask her where she was or why she went there.

Shubman stormed out from the hall into their room and Sara stood their her tears betraying her and started falling down.

She started shaking vigorously and Jugnu quickly pulled her into a hug and Vedika went to fetch her a glass of water.

"Shhh, it's okay. You know Shubi, he says things he doesn't mean when he is angry. You know he loves you and can't live without you? Hmm? Yea?" Jugnu's voice was calm but Sara wasn't having any of it. Her cries became sobs and Jugnu made her sit down on the sofa.

Vedika came back and tried giving her water but she refused to drink it. Shubman who heard her sobs was heartbroken. He quietly went back to the hall where Sara was crying in Vedika's arms and Jugnu was stroking her hair.

Jugnu and Vedika looked at Shubman and nodded at him. They stood up, took one last look at Sara and left.

Shubman went upto her and sat beside her. Without thinking twice Sara pounched upon him who held her tightly.

"You are so bad Shub!" Sara's sobs turned quiter and she hid her face on his chest.

"I am so sorry baby, I got mad and angry, I said think I didn't mean, I am so sorry my love." Shubman stroked her hair pulling her onto his lap, comforting her like a child.

_________________

Shubman's fever was high since two days and they even called a doctor who prescribed medicines. Sara had gone to her house for the last three days and that's when Shubman fell sick.

On top of that, Aditi and Ishan were on his circket tour so it was just Jugnu and Vedika. As much as they wanted to tell Sara that Shubman is not well, he threatened Jugnu and Vedika that if Sara gets to know, he'll never talk to them ever again.

Shubman was sleeping in his room while Vedika and Jugnu were going through his medicines list to order them. That's when the bell rang.

"Sara?" Vedika nervously asked seeing her standing infront of them.

"Heyyy!" Sara came in and greeted both of them, she was going to open the door when Jugnu came infront.

"How about we watch a movieee??!!" Jugnu asked praying to God for her to say yes.

"Let me see my shubi first!!" Sara opened the door in excitement but he looked tired, his eyes were closed and his face was sweaty. He looked like he didn't sleep well for like one whole week.

She took slow steps towards him and touched his forehead, as soon as she checked his temperature her heart sank, he was burning with fever.

Sara quietly went outside to see Jugnu and Vedika sitting there with their heads down.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sara asked them, her tone strict.

"Shubman threatened us not to tell you." Jugnu whispered slowly, scared of his dear sister.

Sara signed and went to the kitchen. She grabbed a big bowl and filled it with water. She then, took out small pieces of clothes and went towards their room.

She gently sat beside him and kept the wet cloth on his forehead. She was about to stand up when he held her hand. She smiled and sat back down. She kept his head on her lap, stroking his hair. She kept giving him forhead kisses whenever she changed the wet cloth.

It was around 8:00 at the night when Sara woke up to find Shubman still laying in her lap, his face buried inside her thighs. She tried to move his head inorder for her to get up but he wriggled and woke up. He looked up to see Sara.

"Kya yaar, see Sara I miss you so much that I am seeing your hallucinations. Ugh, maybe the fever is very bad." Shubman muttered to himself and got up, he looked at Sara who was still there? Why is his hallucination not going away?

"Oh god, my mind is going crazy. I need Sara right know." Shubman again muttered to himself and took his phone, that's when he felt a slight pinch in his hand.

"I am real ghade. I came back early to see you but you had fever and you threatened KP and Vedu to not tell me." Sara glared at him and Shubman gluped. The only person who he was scared of other than Aditi (when she is hungry) is Sara.

"I- I didn't want to worry you." Shubman whispered in a low voice which was almost inaudible.

Sara's eyes softened and she sat beside him.
"Baby, do you know how much it hurt me to see you like that when I came back? You should have told me, but leave it. Come let's go, Vedika made you some porridge."

Shubman and Sara had a peaceful dinner with alot of stupid jokes and Sara feeding Shubman the whole time.

It was around midnight when Shubman came back from a hot shower. Sara made him sit down on the bed and checking his temperature. She kept the thermometer inside his mouth while he just hugged her by her waist.

She checked his temperature and it was almost back to normal. She made him take his medicines and tucked him in.

"I can't sleep unless you are not here." Shubman pouted and Sara chuckled.

She laid down beside him, who immediately went near her like a magnet. He kept his head on her chest and hugged her close to his heart.

(A/N)
Hey babies, I know ya'll have been waiting for so long but there is just too many assignments and stuff going on. I kept trying to update but I couldn't find the time. My exams are also near so there would be slow updates but I'll try my best.

Votes:50+
Comments:15