7.

Shubman was working on his computer while Sara was sleeping on his lap with her head on his shoulder and arms around his neck.

She was on her periods and was sobbing because she watched "La La Land" and after what felt like an eternity, Shubman managed to calm her down and make her sleep.

"Sara? Love, please wake up. We need to go out, remember? We promised dinner with Adrith, bhabhi, Ishan and Aditi."

"Shub?"

"Hmm?"

"I am nervous."

"Kyu?"

"What if bhabhi judges me?"

"She won't."

"But-"

"No buts. She won't."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Sara smiled, got off his lap and ran to the washroom. Shubman chuckled and went to the closet to find a shirt.

"Shubi? Should I wear a saree?"

"If you want too, but then don't blame me if I can't take my eyes off of you."

Sara looked down blushing and took a red georgette saree and went back to the washroom ignoring Shubman's piercing gaze.

Shubman unable to control his mind, started blushing profoundly thinking about her in her glory.

Shubman turned around only to be baffled by her. The red saree wrapped perfectly around her curves, her long beautiful hair dripping wet and that backless blouse. Shubman's jaw was on the floor.

"S-shub stop staring" she muttered blushing and turned around.

Shubman gluped and cursed himself for staring at her like a hungry breast who is going to eat her any minute.

"Sorry." He muttered before quickly grabbing his clothes and rushing to the washroom.

Sara shaked her head and went to near the dressing table to apply some light makeup and put on her jewels. After applying makeup and admiring herself, she opened her jewelry box to take her jewels out.

That's when she saw a pair of anklets and the waist chain Aditi gifted her. She smiled to herself and took them out.

She sat on the sofa and wore her anklets. But, the real problem was the waist chain.
She tried to wear it many times but failed. After minutes of trying, she went infront of the mirror hoping she'll be able to wear it. But that didn't help either.

She got frustrated and took her hands off from the waist band, that's when she felt a pair of arms holding her waist band near her waist avoiding it from falling. She looked up to see Shubman staring at her through the mirror.

Mature Scene ahead (NOT SMUT)

He tightened the waist band causing her to let out a soft moan and lean into his chest. He tied the hook and turned her around. He leaned in giving her a minute to pull out if she wants, but instead she pulled his collar and attached their lips in a hungry passionate kiss.

He pulled her closer by her waist causing her anklets to jiggle which made him go crazy. His hands roamed around her bare back while her hands clutched his hair. He tickled her waist causing her to open her mouth as he tasted her insides. Only he knows how much he missed being in her arms.
She asked for entrance and he gladly let her in.

His kisses trailed from her jaw to her neck, he roamed his lips on her neck, until he sucked her on her sweet spot which he still remembers.  His lips continued abusing her neck, until he bit her causing her to moan in pain and pleasure. To soothe the pain he later kissed the area which had now turned red.

His hands reached her blouse's hooks and he looked at her eyes, she nodded with a smile. His hands found their way to her blouse's dori and unpinned her pallu. The moment her pallu fell down and her dori came undone. She was standing infront of him with her lacy red bra and petticoat.

His eyes were on her eyes, staring with such an intensity which made her go crazy. Just as he pulled her closer and was going to mark her on her collarbones. His phone ringed.

Sara got scared and cluched on Shubman's shirt. His protectiveness came over and he hugged her with his one arm and the another one holding the phone.

It was Ishan, telling them to reach quickly. Shubman quickly looked at the clock realising it was time they should have reached the restaurant.

"Baby, we are late."

"Oh shit"

Shubman hookeup Sara's blouse and tied her dori while she pinned her saree. She fixed his collar and hair while he fixed her hair.

"Shub, what do I do with this hickey?"

"Oh shit. Can you try hiding it will your hair?"

"Yea, I guess it works."

Shubman took Sara's hand in his and rushed to the garage.

As soon as they reached they were surrounded with love and peace. It felt like everything dissapered at that moment. All that could be heard was laughter.

Maybe, this was what you need, at the end of the day, people to talk with, people who will make you fall in love with living. Sara and Shubman are very glad they found their people.

As the night came to an end they bid goodbyes to eachother. This night a profound memory in each of their minds.

Driving back home Sara who usually talks alot was awfully quite. Shubman took a glance on her side to see her sleeping. He smiled and continued driving.

After reaching his apartment he took Sara in his arms cradling her like a baby and laid her down on the bed. He took one of her shorts and his t-shirt out of the cupboard and made her wear it while he was facing the other direction.

He himself changed and laid down beside her. He snuggled into her warmth as she wrapped her hands around him. He smiled and slept like a baby in her arms.

(A/N)
Hey babies, so sorry for not updating. I had my exams going on :(. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Want more of flashback? Then complete the targets :).

Vote:50+
Comments:12