13.

"Shubman come out."

Adrith's voice scared Shubman to death. His hands reached to the door knob and he twisted it and there he was, Adrith.

"H-hi a-a-adi"

Shubman stood behind Sara scared that Adrith will beat him up.

"Why are you hiding?"

"H-hiding? I- I was just standing."

Sara who couldn't hold back her laughter, giggled causing Shubman to pout and Adrith to chuckle.

"Shubman, I just came to tell you something very important."

"Yea?"

"You have to take Sara with you, to your house."

"BHAIYA?"

"ADI?!"

"Look, Baba will never agree if we tell him that you both want to be together. He'll  never let Sara go with you. He might even send her abroad. For now, just take Sara with you. Me and Mumma will handle the rest. There is a secret lift in the store room, get in that and go before Baba see's you both okay?"

"Okay."

"And Shubman, please take care of my baby sister. I can handle anything but her in pain. Promise me that you will love her more than anything or anyone in the world."

"I promise Adi."

Adrith smiled at Shubman and hugged Sara.

"Stay happy bacha, bhaiya loves you."

"I love you too bhaiya."

Adrith kissed her forehead and led them to the store room careful not to be noticed by anyone.

The elevator closed and Adrith turned around to see Advaith staring at him angrily.

"Adrith what did you just do?"

"Just helped my sister escape from her horrible father."

Adrith held his cheek in fear and looked at Advaith who looked angry like angry.

"What did you just say"

"You were never a good dad to me but you could have atleast tried when it came to her. Which dad locks up his daughter in a room just because she wants marry someone who she loves and not someone who her father wants her to marry."

"You helped her escape?"

Advaith and Adrith turned around to see Advaith's older brother, Anirudh.

"Answer me Adirth."

"Yes, why bade papa? You got any problem?"

"How could you let her go with a orphan?"

"Bhaiya!"

"Bade papa!"

"Bhaiya, no matter how much we hate him we should never say something like that. A word like "orphan" does not exists. People who don't have anyone has god and Shubman Gill has great friends."

"Are you taking his side? Advaith that man kidnapped your daughter!"

"He didn't kidnap her, I told him to take her away."

"You kids! This is your problem, you never listen to elder people."

"If you would have listened to elder people maybe you would've been a better person. Bye 'bape papa'."

Adrith took one last glance at Advaith and left.

"This is all Adya's fault! She is the most horrible mother-"