6.

Ishan was tired after his cricket practice and was glad to go back home early.

He rang the bell but nobody responded. He rang the bell again and again but nobody opened. Then he thought that maybe Shubman had kept the key inside the shoe rack like he always does.

But, Sara would be inside, his heart beat increased and he tried to open the door. He twisted the knob and the door opened. He quickly rushed to Shubman and Sara's room to see her laying on the floor.

"Bhabhi? Bhabhi?!!"

He quickly took her up and laid her down on the bed. He patted her cheeks hoping she would wake up but she didn't.

He went to the kitchen to grab a cup of water. He came back and sprinkled some water on her face.

Her eyes shot open and she abruptly sat up.

"Bhabhi? You okay?"

"Ishan, i-. Shubman- he- I saw-"

"Ab kya kiya us gadhe ne?"

"He was kissing her Ishan. He was-"

"Who?, Show me."

His voice suddenly turned serious and she grabbed her phone with trembling hands. She opened her phone and showed him the article.

"This is from 6 years ago Sara."

"Oh."

"Yea."

"He was like this 6 years ago? Or was this his ex girlfriend?"

"He never had any ex-girlfriend. He hooked up with alot of girls but never loved them. When you came in his life, you taught him how to love. You made him realise how it feels to be loved, a feeling he had once forgotten."

"So what about his family?"

"We are his family, you are his family. His mom and dad died in a car accident. Sister killed herself because their parents died. Ever since that my family had been raising him since our families were close. Other than my mom, dad, Aditi and me he had nobody to call his won, but then you came. And you fixed him, his broken heart. You fixed something you never broke and I am so happy that he has such an amazing life partner. I love you alot Sara."

Her eyes turned moist and she quickly hugged him. He patted her back and she pulled away and smiled at him.

"Sara, I hope you know that you have two brothers now."

"Ishan can you tell me something if I ask you?"

"Hmm?"

"Shub told me how I met him, but what happened after that?"

"I think that is a story Shubman should tell you."

"Ishan? Sara?"

Ishan and Sara turned around to see Shubman looking at them concerned.

"Is everything okay? Sara, baby are you okay? Ishan you okay? Sara, why are your eyes red?"

"Shub, shub calm down she is okay."

Ishan stood up and went away while Shubman went near Sara and checked her body to see any injuries.

"Why have you been crying baby? Hmm?"

"It's just I saw an old article of you and then I fainted-"

"You did what??!! You okay? Shit, we need to go to the hospital! No, shit , I can call the doctor. Where is my pho-"

"Shubman Gill!. Calm down. I am okay now. Ishan came back and saw me laying on the ground and sprinkled water on me to wake me up. Calm down Shubi, I am okay."

"Sara, but you-"

Before Shubman could complete his sentence, he felt Sara's lips on his making his eyes widen in shock. She held his head and deepend the kiss. He regained his senses and pulled her to his lap, wrapping her legs around his waist and hugging her to his dear life.

They both pulled apart running out of breath. She joined their foreheads while he smiled.

"Shub."

"Hmm?"

"What happened after we met?"

"Well......"

___________________________

Flashback

"What is her name Shub? Was she that pretty? Are you going to find her?"

"I don't know Ishu. She was gorgeous. Like gorgeous. She had these beautiful glittery eyes. Perfect nose. Rosy cheeks and the cutest lips. She had long wavy hair and an amazing body which could be worshipped. She was everything I had ever imagined. When I saw her I felt like I was finally at peace."

Ishan looked at Aditi and she chuckled.

"Also, her smile. Oh. That smile. It could lit up an entire room, city, state, country. Fuck that. An entire universe."

"Somebody's in loveeeee."

"Aditiii, it's not love. She is pretty that's all."

"Just pretty? You seemed head over the heels for her."

"Me? Head over the heels for her? Sure."

"What's her name?"

"Umm, Sara."

"Full name?"

"Sara, some T"

"Is it perhaps Sara Tendulkar?"

"Omg! Yes! Aditi, you are my favourite."

"Shubman, her dad. Well he isn't really fond of celebrities. Infact, her marriage has been fixed with a boy. She will marry him after completing her graduation."

"How do you know?"

"Her brother, Adrith. He is my friend."

"Let's see if she will get married to him or not."

He smiled and went away. Aditi looked at Ishan and he just shrugged.

_____________________________

Present

"And then? What happened? Continueee."

"Some other time pakka, now you go and get ready. We have to go out for dinner to celebrate Aditi's birthday."

"Oh yeah!!"

Sara went to the closet to find her a dress. She found a beautiful red mini frock which reached upto her knees.

She went into the shower and came back only to see Shub still in his shorts and t-shirt.

"Why are you not getting ready?"

"I don't know what to wear."

Sara chuckled and pulled him towards the closet. They began hunting for a outfit. After what felt like an eternity, they found a red shirt and black jeans.

Sara went to the dressing room to do her makeup. She was trying to put the hook of her pendent but couldn't as the doctor told her not to stress her hand too much.

She suddenly felt two arms holding her pendent and hooking it up. She looked into the mirror to see Shubman looking at her. She blushed and looked back. Shubman smiled and was about to kiss her when Ishan barged open the door.

"Guysss!! Ahhhh- my eyes-"

"Ishan!!!"

Shubman started chasing Ishan around the house while Sara went outside grabbing her and Shubman's phone.

(A/N)

That's it for today guysss!! Please give me some suggestions on what ya'll want in the next chapter. Author is running out of ideas 😭😭.

Target

Votes: 45+
Comments:12+