9.

Aditi: The day your dad found out that you have been going out with Shubman.

Sara: Oh fuck, What happened?

Flashback

It was night and Shubman and Sara were supposed to go a party with Saniya and Aarav. Everything was planned and perfect.
Sara was going to sneak out after everyone sleeps and Shubman would be down waiting for her.

If you ask Sara why she is ready to risk it all for Shubman she wouldn't have an answer. She doesn't love him, right?. Whereas Shubman was suprised with himself, he had never loved, screw that, never liked any woman as much as Sara. He didn't even realise when his songs went from hatred and anger to love and gentle all because of one person. Sara Tendulkar. His Sara Tendulkar.

Aditi and Ishan felt like they were living with a new person, a better person. Never in their life did they think their Shubman will change this much, that too because of a girl. They were at first confused, but the day he bought her to a temple for Aditi's birthday Pooja, they got answers to all their questions, Sara.

Sara very quietly tiptoed to the front door and opened it to see Shubman waiting outside in his car. She gave him a smile, closed the door and went towards the car.

Shubman: Looking good Tendulkar

Sara: You don't look bad yourself

Shubman smiled and started driving. During the entire ride, Sara kept rambling on and on while Shubman carefully listen to each and every word. For the first time in his life, he felt like he needed someone, he needed her and somewhere deep down she needed him as much as he needed her. But, humans and love, both are quite complicated.

Soon enough, they reached the bar and the party started. it's safe to say it was a total chaos. People were drinking, dancing, screaming and what not. Sara, Shubman, Saniya and Aarav were split apart and they didn't even realise it. Aarav found his way to Saniya but Sara and Shubman were still split apart from eachother and from them.

Sara was dancing, having the best time of her life, that's when she felt a man behind her. She got abit alert but continued dancing to the song. Suddenly, she felt a hand opening her zip. She turned around to see that man smirking at her. He came closer and closer, Sara became alert and started searching for her friends. That's when she spotted Shubman ordering a drink.

She quickly walked upto him, holding her zip to prevent the dress from falling. But, the man thought she was leading him to a room for privacy and started following her. She reached upto Shubman and grabbed his hand. He turned around to see Sara scared and a man behind her staring at her back. He got up and pushed Sara behind him.

Shubman: where are your eyes man?

Man: look at her bro! What a bomb!

Shubman twisted his hand and the man screamed in pain. He was about to punch him when Sara held his hand. Shubman left him and the man ran for his life.

He turned around to see Sara's teary eyes and trembling hands. His mind went blank and he took her hand in his and kissed them. She looked up and he wiped her tears. She hugged him sniffling into his shirt. He pushed her hair aside and his hands came in contact with her back.

She let out a soft moan as she felt his hand roaming around her back. He found her zip and gently pulled it up. She smiled and snuggled more into his warmth as he stroked her hair.

Shubman: Sara? Are you okay?

Sara: Can we go out? I need some fresh air.

Shubman: Sure