Prologue - Taylor

Taylor Swift's life had always been marked by abandonment. When she was born, her mother died, and her father, Scott Swift, struggled to keep his business afloat. Blaming her for his failures, he was convinced that her presence was a curse. After a crucial business deal was ruined by her innocent scribbling on paperwork, Scott decided he couldn't bear it any longer. On her twelfth birthday, he left her at an orphanage, believing it was the only way to save himself from his crumbling world.

Growing up in the orphanage was tough, but music became Taylor's solace. Her mother had been a musician, and Taylor inherited her love for music. It was through her melodies that Taylor found comfort and a sense of identity.

College introduced Taylor to Kayla, her roommate, who was studying to be a surgeon. Kayla, ambitious and manipulative, was quick to belittle Taylor's choice of music therapy, mocking her dreams and exploiting Taylor's need to be liked. Kayla saw Taylor's vulnerabilities as a means to elevate her own status, often treating her like a doormat. When Kayla secured an internship at Crestview Hospital, her ambition knew no bounds. She instantly became infatuated with Dr. Travis Kelce, a renowned surgeon, and set her sights on winning his attention, no matter the cost.

Taylor, despite the emotional toll of her past and the constant belittlement from Kayla, remained hopeful. She still believed in fairytales and the possibility of finding her own happy ending. As she embarked on her own internship at Crestview, the stage was set for a dramatic clash of hopes and desires. Will Taylor's fairytale unfold into the dream she's always yearned for, or will it spiral into a tragedy shaped by the dark ambitions of those around her?