Chapter 12

Travis pushed Taylor down onto the bed, his body hovering over hers, his eyes dark with desire. The air between them was electric, charged with a tension that had been building all day. Taylor's breath hitched as she looked up at him, her heart pounding in anticipation.

Without a word, Travis reached behind her and unhooked her bra, sliding it off her shoulders and tossing it aside. His hands cupped her breasts, his thumbs brushing over her nipples, making them harden under his touch. He leaned down, his mouth hot against her skin, and latched onto one of her nipples, sucking it deeply into his mouth.

Taylor gasped, arching her back as his tongue swirled around the sensitive peak. The sensation was intense, each suck sending jolts of pleasure straight to her core. But Travis wasn't gentle—he nipped at her nipple, biting just hard enough to leave a mark, and she cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. He moved to the other breast, giving it the same attention, leaving a trail of bites and bruises that marked her as his.

As his mouth worked its way lower, Travis kissed a path down her stomach, his lips lingering on the soft skin of her belly. Each kiss was slow, deliberate, as if he were savoring every inch of her. Taylor's breathing grew ragged, her body trembling with anticipation. She could feel the heat pooling between her legs, a burning need that only he could satisfy.

Travis's hands gripped her hips, and he pushed her legs apart, exposing her fully to him. He kissed her inner thighs, his lips brushing against the sensitive skin there, teasing her, making her whimper with need. Taylor couldn't take it anymore—she needed him, all of him.

"Travis, please," she begged, her voice breathy and desperate. "Stop teasing me."

He looked up at her, a smirk playing on his lips, clearly enjoying the way she was falling apart beneath him. "Patience, sweet girl," he murmured, his voice dark and teasing. But even as he said it, his hand moved between her legs, his fingers brushing lightly against her entrance. Taylor moaned at the contact, her hips bucking up toward him, seeking more.

Travis's smirk widened as he slowly slid a finger inside her, his eyes never leaving hers. The sensation was overwhelming, and Taylor let out a long, shuddering moan as her walls clenched around him. He moved his finger slowly, in and out, building the tension inside her until she was shaking with need.

"Who gives you this pleasure?" Travis asked, his voice low and commanding.

Taylor moaned, her head tossing from side to side as she tried to form words. The pleasure was so intense it was hard to think, hard to speak. But Travis wasn't satisfied with her silence. He pushed another finger inside her, stretching her further, and Taylor gasped at the sensation.

"Answer me, my sweet girl," he demanded, his voice rough with desire.

"You, Travis," Taylor finally managed to gasp out, her voice trembling. "Only you."

Travis growled in approval, his fingers moving faster now, each thrust bringing her closer to the edge. "Who owns you?" he asked, his lips brushing against her ear, his breath hot against her skin.

Taylor could barely breathe, the pleasure was so overwhelming. She felt him add another finger, filling her completely, and she cried out, her body trembling uncontrollably. "You... You, Travis," she moaned, her voice breaking. "Only you."

Satisfied with her answer, Travis leaned down and captured her lips in a searing kiss, his tongue dominating hers as his fingers worked her closer and closer to the brink. The kiss was passionate, all-consuming, and Taylor felt herself melting into it, her entire body consumed by the pleasure he was giving her.

But just as she was about to fall over the edge, her body tensing as her orgasm approached, Travis pulled his fingers out of her suddenly, leaving her empty and trembling. Taylor let out a frustrated whimper, her eyes snapping open to find him looking down at her with that same infuriating smirk.

He brought his fingers to his mouth, his eyes never leaving hers as he licked them clean, tasting her juices. The sight was unbearably erotic, and Taylor's body ached with unfulfilled need. She could feel tears pricking at the corners of her eyes, the intensity of her frustration almost too much to bear.

Travis leaned down, his lips brushing against hers in a soft, teasing kiss. "You taste so sweet," he whispered, his voice rough and filled with promise. "But I'm not done with you yet, Taylor. Not even close."

Travis didn't waste a moment. With a swift, commanding motion, he flipped Taylor onto her knees, her back arching as she felt the cool air against her heated skin. The sudden change in position took her breath away, and she barely had time to adjust before she felt his lips trailing down her spine, each kiss sending shivers through her body.

Then , without warning, he entered her with a powerful thrust, filling her completely. The sensation was intense, a mix of pain and pleasure that made Taylor cry out his name, her hands gripping the sheets beneath her as she tried to steady herself. This position was new to her, the angle deep and overwhelming, bringing her to a level of pleasure she hadn't known was possible.

"Travis!" she moaned, her voice trembling as he began to move, his hips driving into her with a relentless rhythm. Each thrust was harder than the last, pushing her closer and closer to the edge. Her mind was a haze of sensation, and all she could do was cling to the bed, her body a mess of pleasure and need.

"Cum for me," Travis growled, his voice dark and commanding. "Show me what I do to you."

Taylor's moans grew louder, her body trembling as the pressure built inside her, threatening to spill over. She was so close, so achingly close, but then a thought pierced through the fog of desire.

"Travis... condom?" she gasped out, her voice barely audible over the sound of their bodies moving together.

"Fuck the condom," Travis snarled, his pace quickening, his hands gripping her hips tightly as he pulled her back against him with each thrust. "I'm going to breed you, Taylor."

His words sent a shockwave through her, the rawness of his desire pushing her over the edge. With one final, desperate moan, Taylor shattered, her orgasm crashing over her in waves, her body clenching around him as she screamed his name.

The sound of her release, the way her body tightened around him, was too much for Travis. With a deep, primal groan, he pushed deep inside her, his movements growing erratic as he found his own release. He spilled into her, his body shaking with the force of it, his hands gripping her hips so hard she knew she'd have bruises in the morning.

For a moment, they were both lost in the intensity of it, their bodies entwined, hearts racing. Taylor could still feel the aftershocks of her orgasm, her body trembling as she tried to catch her breath. Travis stayed inside her, his body pressed against hers as he leaned down to kiss the back of her neck, the gesture almost tender despite the roughness of their encounter.

"You're mine, Taylor," he whispered against her skin, his voice still rough with passion. "Only mine."