Chapter 8

The next morning, Taylor remained hidden in her tent, feeling increasingly uncomfortable in the revealing clothes she had found in her bag. She had reluctantly decided to wear a crop top and a short skirt with a high slit that exposed her panties whenever she moved. The outfit made her feel self-conscious and exposed, and she couldn't bring herself to step outside, worried about the reactions she might receive.

When Travis noticed that Taylor hadn't emerged from her tent, his concern grew. It was unusual for her to be so late, and he couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong. Determined to check on her, he approached her tent and unzipped it, stepping inside. His eyes widened as he took in her appearance. The crop top accentuated her cleavage, and the skirt, with its daring slit, left little to the imagination. Travis's eyes roamed over her, taking in every detail, his gaze intense and possessive. His reaction was a mix of shock and a burning desire.

"Taylor," Travis said, his voice low and thick with emotion. He moved closer, the air between them crackling with tension. "What the hell are you wearing?"

Taylor's heart pounded as she looked up at him, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. She shifted awkwardly, trying to cover herself as best as she could. "I... I didn't pack these clothes. I don't have anything else to wear," she explained, her voice trembling slightly.

Taylor felt a pang of fear at his harsh tone, but she couldn't help the way her body responded to his presence. He was so close now, his body almost touching hers. She tried to pull herself together, but his proximity and the force of his gaze made it difficult.

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice barely a whisper. "I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to cause a scene."Travis's expression softened slightly, though his anger remained evident. "I don't give a damn about a scene," he said, his voice dropping to a dangerous whisper. "I care about you being comfortable and looking respectable. You're not supposed to show off like this, especially not here."

He reached out and placed his hands on her bare waist, his touch sending a jolt of electricity through her. The way he held her was almost possessive, his fingers pressing into her skin as if he were claiming her. His eyes locked onto hers, his gaze fierce and unyielding.

"Turn around," he ordered, his voice firm but laced with a raw, intense passion. "Let me see the whole outfit."

Taylor swallowed hard but obeyed, turning slowly to face the mirror. She felt vulnerable under his scrutiny, her cheeks burning as she saw her reflection—her bare legs and the slit of her skirt exposing her underwear.

Travis moved behind her, his eyes scanning her reflection. "As much as I'd love to see you in this outfit, I'd prefer if you weren't wearing it at all. It's not for public view," he said, his voice a mix of anger and desire.

Taylor's breath quickened at his words, her heart racing as she tried to process the intensity of his declaration. She could feel his anger and passion intertwining, and it left her feeling both exhilarated and apprehensive.

"I didn't mean to," she said, her voice shaky. "I just... I don't know what to do now."

Travis's hands tightened on her waist, his touch both commanding and tender. "You're going to change into something more appropriate," he said, his voice brooking no argument. Taylor glanced up at him, her emotions a swirl of embarrassment and apprehension. The atmosphere in the tent was charged with a mix of tension and unspoken feelings, leaving Taylor to grapple with her discomfort and the unexpected attention.

Travis left the tent and soon returned with his jacket. "Here," he said, handing it to her. "This should help."

Taylor felt a wave of relief as she slipped the jacket on. It covered her cleavage and helped shield her from the slit of her skirt. Overwhelmed by a mix of gratitude and emotional turmoil, she wrapped her arms around Travis in a heartfelt hug. His warmth and the way he held her made her feel secure in a way she hadn't expected.

When they stepped out together, Taylor felt a mix of emotions. The curious glances and questions from the other doctors about why she was wearing Travis's jacket made her blush. She was embarrassed but also thrilled by the idea that Travis had gone out of his way to help her. It felt like a special gesture, one that set her apart from everyone else.

Throughout the day, Taylor found herself stealing glances at Travis. Each time their eyes met, her heart fluttered. She was captivated by his presence, his charm, and the way he seemed to be attentive to her. It was clear to her that her feelings for him were deepening. Every interaction, every moment they shared, made her realize just how much she was drawn to him.

As the day progressed, Taylor was acutely aware of how much she admired Travis. His kindness, the way he looked at her with concern, and the small gestures he made all contributed to her growing affection. She found herself thinking about him more than she ever thought possible, feeling a connection that went beyond mere attraction.

During dinner at the camp, Taylor found herself seated next to Jack, one of the intern doctors. Jack was charming and outgoing, and his easy smile and flirtatious remarks made Taylor laugh. She was caught up in the conversation, enjoying the attention and the lighthearted jokes. Jack's hand casually brushed against her thigh, and he soon began to caress it with a confidence that made Taylor blush. She was somewhat naive and unsure of how to react, letting him continue as she giggled at his jokes.

From across the table, Travis watched the scene unfold with growing irritation. The sight of Jack's hand on Taylor's thigh and his casual flirtation stoked a fiery jealousy within him. He observed how Taylor seemed to enjoy the attention, her laughter mingling with Jack's touch, and felt a surge of possessiveness. The more he watched, the more infuriated he became.

Unable to contain his frustration any longer, Travis stood up abruptly. He approached Taylor and, in a clipped tone, said, "Taylor, we need to talk. It's urgent." His eyes were intense, and his voice carried a hint of authority that brooked no argument.

Taylor looked up, puzzled and slightly anxious. She glanced at Jack, who gave her a curious look before Travis led her away from the dining area. As they walked towards the tent, Taylor's heart pounded in her chest, wondering what could be so urgent.

Once inside the tent, Travis zipped it up behind them, enclosing them in a private space. Taylor stood there, confusion written across her face. "What's going on?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly.

Before she could get an answer, Travis's frustration boiled over. He stepped towards her with a fierce intensity and, without warning, his lips crashed against hers. The kiss was urgent and filled with a raw, passionate force that left Taylor stunned. She had never been kissed like this before, and the suddenness of it left her breathless. Her mind raced as she tried to process the overwhelming sensations.

Travis's hands roamed over her body, his touch exploring and claiming. As he kissed her, he reached for the jacket she was wearing, pulling it off with a determined movement. The cool air against her skin heightened her awareness of every touch. His hands slid down to her waist, gripping her firmly.

With a mix of passion and assertiveness, Travis's hands moved to squeeze her ass, eliciting a soft moan from Taylor. Her body responded instinctively to his touch, and her mouth opened as he deepened the kiss, his tongue pushing past her lips. The kiss became more fervent, his dominance evident as he guided her with his lips and hands, making it clear that he was taking control.

Taylor's initial shock gave way to a flood of emotions. She was overwhelmed by the intensity of the kiss and the possessive way Travis was touching her. The kiss and his touches conveyed a sense of ownership and desire that left her feeling disoriented but undeniably connected to him.
As he disconnected from her lips he starred at her directly to her eyes as he said "I am not a patient man. I am done waiting Taylor. "