Chapter 11

As Taylor came from the bathroom after freshening up , she noticed a familiar jacket draped over a nearby chair. A small smile tugged at her lips—it was Travis's, left for her again just like the previous day.

As she pulled the jacket on, Jack, one of the doctors at the camp, approached her. His tone was straightforward, almost casual. "Morning, Taylor," he greeted her, his eyes briefly noting the jacket.

"Morning," Taylor replied, her voice slightly nervous. She tightened the jacket around her, hoping to avoid any further comment.

Jack gave a slight nod. "Seems like Travis is making sure you're taken care of." His observation was direct, lacking any hint of teasing.

Before Taylor could respond, she noticed Travis standing a few feet away, watching them with an unreadable expression. The sight of him made Jack reconsider lingering. "I'll catch you later," Jack said simply, turning to walk away.

Taylor's cheeks flushed as her gaze met Travis's for a brief moment. She quickly excused herself and headed to a nearby tent where a young girl rested, recovering from a minor injury. Singing softly to the girl, Taylor noticed Travis still watching her from a distance.

When the girl had fallen asleep, Taylor stepped outside, where Travis was waiting. He didn't say a word, just took her hand and led her to a secluded spot behind the camp. His touch was firm, his silence filled with a quiet intensity that made her pulse quicken.

When they reached a small clearing, Travis turned to her, his eyes dark with intent. "This is the last day we'll be spending together," he said quietly, his voice low. "I think we should make the most of it."

He removed his jacket from her shoulders, letting it drop to the ground as his fingers brushed against her exposed skin. The touch sent shivers through Taylor, her heart pounding in her chest.

"Travis, we can't," she whispered, her voice trembling as she glanced around. "Someone might see us."

But Travis didn't stop. His hands moved to undress her, his desire clear in every touch. What Taylor didn't know was that Travis never slept with the same woman twice. It was an unspoken rule he lived by, a way to keep his life uncomplicated and free from attachments. But with Taylor, something was different. She had a hold on him that he couldn't shake, a pull that made him want her again and again.

Just as they were about to lose themselves in the moment, a voice called out from the camp, "Dr. Kelce!"

They both froze, and Taylor quickly adjusted her clothes, her heart racing. Travis's jaw tightened in frustration, the interruption leaving him unsatisfied and wanting more.

"We should go," Taylor whispered, her voice shaky.

Travis nodded reluctantly, his eyes lingering on her as they made their way back to the camp. This wasn't over—he knew that much.

The rest of the day unfolded as usual, with Taylor and Travis returning to their duties, though the air between them buzzed with anticipation. As night fell, Taylor's heart raced with a mix of nerves and excitement. She had spent the day thinking about Travis, and now, as she waited in her tent, she could hardly keep still.

She had chosen another sexy set of lingerie that clung to her curves. She was nervous, her cheeks flushing as she thought about what was to come. But more than anything, she was excited. This would be their last night together at the camp, and she wanted to make it unforgettable.

As the night deepened, Taylor heard the sound of the tent flap moving. Travis entered, his presence filling the small space. His gaze was sharp, predatory, as it roamed over her body. The look in his eyes made her blush even harder, but she didn't look away.

Travis stepped closer, his eyes never leaving hers. When he reached her, he gently tilted her chin up, forcing her to meet his intense gaze. "You know what makes me come back to you again and again?" he murmured, his voice low and rough. "This innocence."

Taylor's breath caught in her throat as he continued, his thumb brushing lightly over her bottom lip. "I want to ruin this innocence," he stated, his words laced with a dark promise.

A shiver ran down Taylor's spine at his words, a mix of fear and desire curling in her stomach. She looked up at him through her lashes, her voice barely above a whisper as she responded, "Ruin me, Kelce."

That was all the encouragement Travis needed. He closed the distance between them in an instant, his mouth crashing down on hers with a ferocity that took her breath away. His kiss was demanding, his lips rough against hers as he claimed her with a hunger she hadn't seen in him before.

He nipped at her lower lip, and Taylor gasped in surprise, the sharp sting of pain mixed with pleasure. She tasted the metallic tang of her own blood as he bit down harder, his hands roaming her body, pulling her closer as if he couldn't get enough.

Taylor knew in that moment that Travis was going to unleash something wild tonight. There was an intensity in his touch, a desperation in the way he held her, that sent waves of anticipation coursing through her. She clung to him, her body responding eagerly to his every move, every touch.

Travis pulled back just enough to catch his breath, his eyes dark with desire as he looked down at her. "You have no idea what you do to me, Taylor," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. "But tonight, I'm going to show you."

And with that, he captured her lips once more, the kiss deepening as he pushed her back onto the bed. There was no going back now, and Taylor knew that whatever happened next, it would be something she would never forget. Travis was going to make sure of that.