• A Hero Is Born Pt2 •

" No one can escape aGuardian

Guardian. "

I was on MK's shoulder as he drove across Megapolis, following what his GPS was saying.

I jump off his shoulder as he stopped at a construction site.

Y/N: Geez who would order noodles at a construction site?

I thought to myself, before following MK to the elevator. I watched as he just vibed on the music on his headphones.

My ears perked up when I heard a voice. I quickly warped back to my human form, silently sneaking in while also dragging MK with.

Princess Iron Fan: It feels like I've waited an eternity for this moment. Is everything in order?

Both me and MK hid behind some rocks, watching the scenario... Was that Princess Iron Fan?

Redson: Just making the final adjustments, Mother.

And that was Redson... He looks more bigger than I last saw him.

Princess Iron Fan: Finally, after all this time, we have the means to lift Monkey King's legendary staff.

PIF chuckled.

MK: Wow. Monkey King's staff.

MK admired, before climbing up the pipes. I just groaned before also climbing up the pipes.

Princess Iron Fan: My love will finally be returned, once we remove the staff.

PIF said, both her and Redson noticed something, saying 'Huh?' at the same time.

Apparently it was Bob, one of the bull clones, trying to attempt to pull out the staff, but failing miserably and his arms ripped off.

I winced when Bob's arms ripped off his sockets. Poor guy.

Redson: You fool. You think we didn't try that already? It's going to take more than a few robots to lift the Monkey King's staff. Only those deemed worthy can wield it.

Redson hissed, as he took out his Power Glove.

Redson: But I, Red Son, have designed this gauntlet to bend it to my will.

Redson finished his speech before using the Power Glove to attempt to pull up the staff. He struggled until he finally got it out.

Redson: Yes! I did it!

Redson cackled, the bull clones clapped, except for Bob.

Redson: What?! Why isn't anything happening?! Mother, are you sure this is the right mountain?

Redson yelled, looking at his mother.

Princess Iron Fan: No, maybe it was that other mountain with a magical staff sealing away my husband!