• Time To Be Warriors •

“ What? I can be crazy sometimes

What? I can be crazy sometimes.

A scene from the past.

Emperor: No, no, no, no. This can't be happening! You. Ivory Lady. What is this madness? 

Lady Bone Demon: I've merely done as you instructed. While you were preoccupied with leisurely activities, I attended to business.

Emperor: Business? This is an uprising. You, seize this traitor. Now. Huh? 

Lady Bone Demon: You'll find your Chief of War takes his directive from me now.

Emperor: You, you've been planning this from the beginning, haven't you?  To work your way to the top. To overthrow me. And you, you helped her? Traitors! Deceivers!

Lady Bone Demon: I did not deceive you. When I came into your service, my intent was to aid in perfecting this world. But you and your advisors have shown me how little you care for the interests of mortals.

Emperor: M-ortals

Lady Bone Demon: I've seen it countless times before your meager existence. I've witnessed cities rise and fall. (In the form of an old man) I've seen the world suffer famine, disease, war, and endless turmoil. An eternity of needless pain. (In the form of an old woman) I thought if I helped someone with real power, guided you to be better, I could make a true difference in the world. (In the form of a young girl) But I now see the only true way to create the perfect world... is to start with a clean slate.

Emperor: No, no, no, no. Please, I-I beg of you. I-I'll make you my chief advisor. Riches beyond your wildest dreams. All you could ever desire. You'll want for nothing!

Lady Bone Demon: Ugh, my words are lost on you. So disappointing. Your usefulness has reached its end. You know what to do.

Emperor: No! Please, have mercy!

Mayor: Of course, my Lady.