• Silent Void •

“ It's so dark

It's so dark.

Althea and Ace were in a quite different place. Just... A white void.

Ace: Great.

Althea: At least we're not gonna deal with chaos, right?

Ace: I guess.

It had been a few hours, the two just sat in silence. Ace sighs as she turns to Althea, seeing her glitching into a different form.

Ace knew what that meant. She stood up and walked over to Althea, sitting next to her.

Ace: Y'know, we don't have to remember those memories, right?

Ace reassured.

Althea sighed, remembering... Those memories.

Althea: It's getting too strong!

???: We have to do something.

L1lƍ(Y/N): Yeah. It can't get more stronger.

Ace: Althea, use the ring!

Althea sighed as she pulled out the gold ring and tried to walk through the shining light. She reached the orb, staring at it before quickly connecting the ring to the orb, transferring the light into the ring.

Althea covered her eyes as the light almost explodes, she was pushed back out, a bit injured.

She reached out to touch her head, feeling... Wings? There were small crow wings just at the top of her ears.

Ace sighed, knowing how Althea felt. She just patted her on the back. Althea smiled softly.

Althea: Thanks for being here.

Ace nods before she went on her phone.

Althea pulled out a locket from her pocket, opening it.

Althea: We'll get you out soon, Rei.

Althea mumbled to herself, closing the locket, it making a light click sound.

The two perked up as they heard a "shing!" They looked up, seeing the other Monkie Kids.

Mei: There you two are! C'mon!

Ace: Finally.

Althea and Ace got up and Tang teleported them all to where MK was.