• Noodles Or Death •

“ Я ненавижу свою жизнь

Я ненавижу свою жизнь.
(I hate my life.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTE; Y/N, ALTHEA, AND ACE WILL HAVE THEIR OWN SET OF SCENARIO AND WILL NOT APPEAR IN ANY SCENES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pigsy: Ho ho! Now this is a beautiful carrot! Couple more finds like this baby and we're golden!

Tang: Looks the same as the last 20,000 carrots we've looked at!

Pigsy: (Takes back the carrot.) Give me that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this. You ain't no culinary genius, (Laughs) like me!

Woman: (Chuckles) My, my, my! You boys are making quite a scene. Looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You’ve come to the right place.

The woman blew a kiss.

Tang: Uh…oh! Come on, Pigsy, let’s just keep going. Huh!?

Pigsy: (Laughs) Y-you are selling beautiful vegetables today?

Tang: Are you blind?

Woman: That’s right, sugar, this is the finest store in the whole market. Why don’t come around back and look at my exclusive wears?

Pigsy: Ooh!

Tang: Pigsy, I’m not sure, uh—

Pigsy: Don’t wreck this for me! I need this!

Tang gasps.

Woman: A little closer, a little closer!

Pigsy and Tang scream as they fall down a trap door. The woman laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Althea, Me, and Ace were in the park, unaware of the things happening.

Althea was telling a few stories here and there.

Y/N: You really did that?

I asked Althea, who had her head on my shoulder.

Althea: Yeah! It was very chaotic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Sea-Crate HQ, Mei is playing Monkey Mech.

Sandy: Hey, you think it's weird that we don't spend much time in the Sea-Crate Base? Like, we haven't been down here for weeks.