• Inky Monster •

{ VERY SPECIAL CHAPTER }

We both know what it takes to survive

All: Full speed ahead, full speed, full speed ahead. Full speed ahead.

Deep down, We only care for ourselves.

MK: Mei, light up six torches.

Mei nods before doing what MK said.

Deep down, we're lonely demons from hell.

Tang: MK, something approaches...

Tang mumbled, the Monkie Kids(plus some monkey companions) watch as a silhouette came.

??????: Hello.

The lights flickered as the crew panicked, except MK, trying to figure out what to do

MK sighed as he looked down, his gaze darkening.

MK: Row for you lives!

He yelled, watching the sketchbook creature open their head and black ink and tentacles came out.

Sk3tçh: Drown in your sorrow and fears!

The monkey companions and the Monkie Kids scream as they run around the large room, trying to find an escape.

A few monkey companions that had torches screech as they were grabbed by the tentacles and eaten.

Sk3tçh: Choke on your blood and your tears!

Sk3tçh laughed, eating the catched companions.

Sk3tçh: Bleed 'til you've run out of years! We must do what it takes to survive!

There were 3 monkey companions that have the torches, one of them got grabbed by the tentacles.

MK didn't do anything. He just stared down at the ground.

Pigsy: Kid! What are you doing?!

Pigsy yelled as him and Tang tried not to get eaten by the tentacles.

Sk3tçh: Give up your honor and faith, Live up your life as a wraith!

Mei panics as she ran back and forth, trying to avoid the tentacles as well.

Sk3tçh: Die in the blood where you bathe. We must do what it takes to survive!

Sk3tçh smiled devilishly as the Monkie Kids finally found their escape.

There were still a few of the monkey companions, but a lot of them were definitely eaten.

Sk3tçh: We are the same, you and,

MK and Sk3tçh: I.

MK mumbled, his form slightly glitching into his monkey form.

MK then kept silent as him, the Monkie Kids, and the monkeys continue to walk through the halls of the Galaxy Realm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a lil somethin :)

It's kinda bad, but eh I'm not that good at these-

Why do I want to delete this??

°_°

Anyway!

Song: SCYLLA - THUNDER SAGA - EPIC: THE MUSICAL - JORGE RIVERA HERRANS

Bye bye!