• The Great Wall Race •

“ You are the warrior of the Mind

You are the warrior of the Mind.

Note; Y/N will sadly not have any lines here, since they are only watching from the crowd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A montage of racecars are seen driving around for the Great Wall Race.

Commentator: Once a year, this city becomes more than a city. Once a year, these streets... become more than streets. This year... the winner will become... immortal!

The camera cuts and zooms out to show a giant trophy shaped as a Peach of Immortality. It then fades to a television screen. MK and Mei gasp.

MK: A Peach of Immortality!

Pigsy: Uh, Peach of what now?

MK and Mei start ranting at Pigsy for not knowing what the Peaches of Immortality are. Tang clears his throat and interrupts the conversation.

Tang: If you'll allow me. Legend says there is a sacred field of trees which grows in the Heavenly Realm, protected by the gods themselves. Every few thousand years, these trees bring forth the Peaches of Immortality. Against the wishes of the Heavenly Host, the Monkey King took them all, making himself immortal!

Pigsy: Hold up. I thought Monkey King was already immortal.

Mei: Piggy, you're missing the point! Whoever wins this race will...

The screen transitions from the TV screen showing the commercial to Redson holding an advertisement for the race.

Redson: Live forever! A-Are you two even listening?

Princess Iron Fan: Uh... something about peaches? Look, your schemes are quaint, but I never much cared for stone fruit.

Red Son: But... the peaches are powerful!

Princess Iron Fan: Like the Weather Station was powerful? Why don't you just run along, hmm? Can't you see Mommy and Daddy have important business with an ancient power source.

Red Son: Fine! You two stay here in your hole digging your "mysterious power source." Ugh, I am going to win the race, and when I get that peach, I'm not sharing!

Demon Bull King: Foolish boy. If I were to race, I would crush him!

Princess Iron Fan: It would be wrong of us to shatter our son's ambitions. That's far too cruel! Even for demons.

Both of them devilishly laugh.