• The king, the Prince, and the Shadow •

“ Not again

Not again...

In the sky train, the Monkie Kids drive away from Lantern City, which has been covered in crystals.

Tang: Um, so uh, Mr. King, sir, I don't wanna rush you or anything but-

MK: I'm okay with rushing him. What's the plan, Monkey King? We've got all three Rings of Samadhi, so how do we use them to make the Lady Bone Demon go boom? Is there a switch or-

Monkey King: It's a bit more complicated than that. In order to reforge the Samadhi Fire we'll need to reach the summit of that mountain.

Pigsy: Huh. And, uh, that's where we'll find the fourth ring eh? Ain't that right, Monkey King?

MK: Fourth ring? W-what fourth ring?

Tang: Oh, Pigsy, I think you're confused. Monkey King said they split the Fire of Samadhi into three rings. Three rings hidden by the three great warriors, Monkey King, the Demon Bull King and-

The train car stutters, MK looks out the window to see Ne Zha's Fire Ring.

Y/N: Ne Zha..

MK: Uh, who dat?

The Fire Ring disbands, causing the sky train to stop moving. Ne Zha emerges from the ring. He throws two flaming wheels at the car, causing it to split.

Monkey King: Get back!

Monkey King quickly moves all the passengers away from the impact. Ne Zha lands in front of the passengers.

Ne Zha: Sun Wukong. Finally.

Monkey King: Ne Zha, my old friend. Don't tell me you trekked all the way out here to hang out with lil' ol' me.

Ne Zha: You know exactly why I'm here. I will not let you reforge the Samadhi Fire and doom this world.

Tang laughs.

Tang: I can't believe it's really you! The legendary Third Lotus Prince, Ne Zha! I must be the luckiest Tang in the world!

Ne Zha: Silence, mortal!

Althea: Really changed.

Ace: Yeah.

Monkey King: How did you find us? Wait, wait, don't tell me. You took a sneaky peaky at the map while you were supposed to be guarding it? Now who's untrustworthy?

Ne Zha: I didn't have to. I knew the ring I had been tasked to hide was safe in Chang'e's care until you stole it!

Monkey King: Borrowed.

Ne Zha: I had a feeling the Demon Bull King would've kept his instead of hiding it as instructed. No surprises there.

Monkey King: Yeah, I think we all saw that one coming.