.Sixty-Six.

"YOU DARE TO LIE TO THE GOD OF TIME?"

   THE BOOMING VOICE struck everyone's soul as they automatically froze in their place, even the stoic King of Enlypse was stunned. Time looked at Death, certainly unbothered by his sudden shouting as she looked back at the ill-hearted princess. "You mean you didn't murder anyone for the past century?"

Princess Aene held her head up high, eyes mocking the god of time as she answered, "I didn't." Her voice was unshaken, if it weren't for the faces of disapproval she was receiving, people would think she was the savior by how she talked to the god of time. "You're the one accusing me!"

Her words infuriated Death as his aura enclosed the room—the dark aura pressing on everyone's shoulder as they felt their body stiffen. They couldn't move a single muscle against him. Not that they wanted to.

Seulhyun gulped, her legs beginning to sore since she was in the middle of sitting on her assigned seat. She shuts her eyes, hoping the god of death would calm down and release them from his grip, and to her delight, the god of time, Aever, stared at Death who quickly took the cue held in her expression.

Sighs were heard in the room as everyone was freed from his hold. Odin, the god of death, glared at Aene once more before presuming with the trial as per usual.

Seulhyun glanced at Niki and caught him already looking at her, smiling softly when their eyes meet. Seulhyun's eyes quivered and she immediately averted her gaze, her heart pounding at the unexpected eye contact. He didn't sit near her, in fact there were around four people between them, who knew stealing a glimpse will be so exciting.

Time rung her bell and her people gathered around Aene, each of them holding what looked like a sphere crystal, all of them being in different colors. Seulhyun guessed each crystal served a different purpose.

Then, being Aever was a shining clock with its hands ticking like it normally does. The light emitting from her had increased as her platinum hair began to shine brightly, almost like the sun. "If that is all you have to say, we will now begin to travel through your timeline."

One by one, the crystals began to reflect the light radiating off of her and it bounced towards the center of the ceiling—the light then traveled down the walls which received plenty of exclamations of amusement from the attenders. Seulhyun had her mouth open as her eyes watched in adoration. No witchery can compare to this moment, so she wanted to remember this moment as long as possible.

The atmosphere of the room shifted as it became lighter and the light blinded them into a new setting. It started with the beginning of Aene's scheme in the castle to gain power, then it continued, showing her crimes and manipulation towards her own maids. As time moved forward, the moments where she had given out orders to kill were all revealed, and Seulhyun searched for Mrs. Kang, who was sitting in a seat distanced from the others as she sat in a corner alone.