.Sixty.

there's no going back to the life that I knew
after one heart is made up from two

   "So, Aene will be facing The Judge?" Jungwon concluded as he stood with his hands on his back, turning around to face his youngest brother

Jungwon concluded as he stood with his hands on his back, turning around to face his youngest brother. Niki straightened his back, pride shadowing every movement he makes, "Yes, Your Highness."

Jungwon huffed, taking a good look at his brother. He had gotten skinnier, and somehow, he managed to get taller than he already was, his eyes had gotten weary but there was an ignited spark in his glint now—something new he was only aware of now. "Did anything else happened there?"

Niki raised his brows, trying to wreck his brain for any other information he had forgotten to tell, however nothing arose. "Nothing, Your Highness. I've informed you all of the details involving Aene's corruption."

"What about details involving yourself?" Jungwon alluded towards his love life, a mischievous smile etched on his face when he saw the maroon tint on his brother's cheeks. "Hm," He hummed, knowingly.

The vampire gave his brother a hearty hug, lightly smacking his back, "I hope I'll be hearing good news from you soon." He said.

Niki's face grew hotter as he pushed Jungwon away from him in embarrassment, "How did you know?" He immediately questioned, his brows pulling into a line. Jungwon rolled his eyes, "Your eyes gave it away."
"My eyes..?"

"You're delusional." Niki muttered, earning a scoff from the latter.

"If I'm delusional then how did I guessed correctly?" Jungwon countered, "Besides you'll be asking me for advice soon, marriage isn't as easy as it seems."

Niki rolled his eyes, "Right." Sarcasm dripped his response. Every time he sees Jungwon with Haeyul, they are always teasing each other and sharing love looks towards each other—it sure is hard for them, isn't it?

"I'm being serious."
"I'm also being serious."
Jungwon sighed, pinching his nose bridge in frustration. How must he be so distrustful? Niki glanced at his older brother and sighed; he was curious as well on why Jungwon would say marriage is difficult. "Why do you think so?"

Glee overtook his frustration as he saw Niki being genuinely interested in the topic, he urged Niki to come closer to him causing the younger to frown, but still doing as he was told.

Jungwon whispered to his ear, "Because they become much prettier, cuter, and lovelier." Niki clicked his tongue in exasperation, unable to believe how he fell for Jungwon's trap.

"I'm serious!"
"You won't be able to say no to them anymore, and just by catching their gaze, it's as if the whole word just stops!"
Niki grimaced, "That's just you!"

"You and your lovey-dovey agenda!" Niki grumbled, marching towards the exit. He didn't want to hear his brother gush about his love life to him—it's hell. Once, he ever listened to Jungwon talk about Haeyul for the whole night. He thought his ears were going to bleed!