c 4

Pinellia Novels

Chapter 04 Fetching Water from the Garage

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 03 Young Master

Next chapter: Chapter 05 Brother, Brother

Chapter 04 Fetching Water from the Garage

Wu Cheng’s lips moved. He knew how to fight, but he really couldn’t do the job of comforting people.

In the end, he could only say dryly, "I'm going to fetch water."

Liao Jiamian opened his eyes and slid down the crack of the door like a boneless cat.

Wu Cheng thought that Liao Jiamian still had no intention of giving up. His brows were furrowed enough to kill a fly, and the irritability in his heart surged up again.

Liao Jia Mian put his hands on his hips and said aggressively: "I! I want to keep an eye on you!"

Wu Cheng was stunned, and the irritability in his heart disappeared instantly, "Okay."

He took out a small ball from the space, Liao Jia Mian Mian's eyes brightened, "You have this too? Me too!"

"My ball is hard to catch. As soon as I get close, it runs away on purpose and says I will never be able to catch it!"

"I'm a mighty Kuru hero !" How could I not catch a ball?" Liao Jiamian raised his head proudly, his mouth raised high, "I not only caught it, I also beat it until it cried and kept begging for mercy!

" He glanced at Liao Jiamian and raised an inconspicuous curve at the corner of his mouth, "This is your ball."

"Ah?" Liao Jiamian's eyes widened, and the proud smile on his face disappeared, "You, you want to follow it Are you playing?"

Wucheng didn't nod or shake his head.

"Stop playing." Liao Jiamian stretched out his chubby hand to try to reach the ball, pretending to be calm, "There are zombies outside, and its sound will attract the zombies."

He tightened his face and tried to imitate the adults. He said in a tone of voice, "You, be obedient! We won't play!"

Wu Cheng grabbed the small ball and avoided his hand, "I'm going to use it to lure away zombies. You hide here and don't make any noise. If there are zombies, Door, just hide in the car."

He said as he opened the rolling shutter door. The rolling shutter door made a clicking sound, and the zombies shaking aimlessly outside stopped and rushed over here.

The rolling shutter door only opened about half a meter and then stopped.

As soon as the rolling shutter door stopped, the sound disappeared.

"诱辘豱辘..." A small ball rolled out along the crack of the door, rolled to the feet of a zombie, and stopped.

The zombie could hear the rolling sound coming from under his feet. He lowered his head and tilted his ears slightly to listen to the movement under his feet.

Suddenly, the small ball stepped back, and a group of zombies tilted their heads again as if a switch had been stepped on.

"Hahaha! Come and catch me!"

Liao Jiamian's loud and arrogant voice echoed throughout the garage. At the same time, the small ball slid out of the zombie encirclement along the gap under the zombies' feet.