Chapter 69

Pinellia novel

Chapter 69

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 68

Next chapter: Chapter 70

Chapter 69

"Mianmian, you can't go in." The child lowered his head so that others could not see his expression clearly.

But Wucheng felt as if someone had hit him in the heart with a hammer, which made his hands and feet numb and his throat sore.

Xu Jiamian struggled to get off Wucheng. He only dared to stretch out his left hand to push. His right hand holding the small flag was tightly pressed against the seam of his trousers and he did not dare to lift it up.

"Brother, you, let go."

His voice was already crying.

Wucheng forced himself to calm down and said hoarsely: "Uncle, go save the other children. Mianmian and I will be fine."

The fat uncle's eyes were a little red. He seemed to have guessed something, gritted his teeth and left.

Wucheng gently held the child's right hand and asked, "Can you let me take a look?"

Xu Jiamian refused. His right hand hurt, and he thought it must be ugly.

However, Wucheng raised Xu Jiamian's right hand with force that he could not refuse, and clearly saw the scratch mark on his right arm that was deep enough to show the bone.

His hand trembled violently.

Xu Jiamian struggled to take his hand back, "Brother, let's go."

He was trembling with fear, but kept pushing Wucheng out with his left hand, "Mianmian doesn't want to bite you, let's go! Let's go, brother!"

Wu Cheng Cheng grabbed Xu Jiamian's restless hand, took Xu Jiamian into his arms, and kissed the child's face carefully, "Mianmian, be good, brother won't leave."

He said, "Brother said, I will never leave Mianmian behind."

"My brother will go wherever Mianmian goes."

"No! Mianmian doesn't want it!" the child cried in dismay, "Mianmian doesn't want his brother anymore! "

Mianmian is going to become a zombie, and my brother will be bitten to death by Mianmian.

"Boom." Something fell next to him and made a thin sound.

In such a noisy and chaotic moment, he shouldn't have heard this noise, but inexplicably, his heart trembled and he looked back.

A black round iron block lay quietly one meter away from him, and wisps of smoke rose from the iron block.

The child was still crying in his arms, his body burning with tears, but there was no sign of becoming a zombie.

Based on the speed of corpse transformation that he knew, it shouldn't be so slow.

In a flash, he realized something and rolled under the table with the child in his arms.

The smoke was so thick that humans could not see anything. They could only cover their mouths tightly and observe their surroundings with great concentration.

For a moment, the cafeteria was deathly quiet.

Wu Cheng's eyes were staring straight at the place where they were standing just now.